Bulls into cuck humiliation?

We like to relentlessly humiliate und ridicule our cuck. It has developed more and more over time. At this point the cuck humiliation turns me on just as much as fucking wifey. She enjoys it, too. She likes to watch when I have my fun with him. Cucky is craving it. It started very innocent and he kept coming back for more.
Are other bulls enjoying this so much too?
Well the humiliation of the cuckold is well a very dominant thing to do. Mistress and Master absolutely love to humiliate me and it turns them on very much. They love to be open about their love affair and how I’m their submissive cuckold slave. I mean at first it was a kind of shocker now her girlfriends and even my older sister just treat it as normal for us no big deal. They’re are a loving couple it’s a known fact the humiliation factor is losing steam. The real turn on for me is femdom SMBD parties that we attended. Master and Mistress were dressed in black clothes they looked so hot together and here I am naked with my slave collar on my knees , dicklet in a mini cage and my wife holding the leash and they dominate me together. The people that attend really love to see when Master puts me in my place and Mistress just starts kissing him everyone knows we are married and they know Master is her man . Well afterward they can’t wait to start fucking we usually go to a motel or hotel and they fuck all night and I get to clean them. If your wife’s lover whips you and they discipline you together that’s humiliating and when he whips my ass in front of witnesses well the humiliation gets kicked up quite a bit .

We like to relentlessly humiliate und ridicule our cuck. It has developed more and more over time. At this point the cuck humiliation turns me on just as much as fucking wifey. She enjoys it, too. She likes to watch when I have my fun with him. Cucky is craving it. It started very innocent and he kept coming back for more.
Are other bulls enjoying this so much too?
Fucking hot. I too would like to be teased and humiliated by a black bull.

Back