College is the perfect place I didn't know

We might dirty but everyone knows EMAW’s want to be like us. :)
A hawker and wildcat were walking along the Kaw and they found a bottle. They picked it up. The hawker rubbed it and a genie appeared. The genie was grateful for being found, and offered them each one wish. The hawker, being a normal self important hawker, said that he wanted a wall around Lawrence...presumably to keep all the inferiors from the rest of the state out. The genie said so it will be, and a 10' tall wall suddenly shoots up completely around Lawrence. The genie then turns to the Cat, and asks what his wish would be. The Cat inquired if he could as a question first. The genie obliged, and he asked is that wall impervious to anything? The genie said yes, it is completely tight. Impervious to anything. The Cat looked thoughtfully for a moment, and the genie asked again, what is your wish? He simply replied "fill it with water"

A hawker and wildcat were walking along the Kaw and they found a bottle. They picked it up. The hawker rubbed it and a genie appeared. The genie was grateful for being found, and offered them each one wish. The hawker, being a normal self important hawker, said that he wanted a wall around Lawrence...presumably to keep all the inferiors from the rest of the state out. The genie said so it will be, and a 10' tall wall suddenly shoots up completely around Lawrence. The genie then turns to the Cat, and asks what his wish would be. The Cat inquired if he could as a question first. The genie obliged, and he asked is that wall impervious to anything? The genie said yes, it is completely tight. Impervious to anything. The Cat looked thoughtfully for a moment, and the genie asked again, what is your wish? He simply replied "fill it with water"
😂😂😂 evened up the score

I am currently at a university and it is the perfect place for ladies to get "blacked"! Girls as young as 19 are actively seeking black guys to have fun with. So I just wanted to know if this was the case when you guys were at college. How many of you have experienced your BBC sex life at college? Or do you know anyone who had a "hoe phase" at college then went on to settle down with a white man later in life?
1. My ex was “Black only” during college but was social-politically conservative. She ended up with a White Hubby. She wasn’t the sorority type, but a middle class working girl type. Very sexy, short, big tits, cutie type.

2. I also knew a girl, from the same tight circle of friends during college who was a BBC slut. She was a sorority type, who became the type to be on The Bachelor. She was a “you probably wouldn’t have guessed” back then, whereas you wouldn’t be surprised (by her BBC slut phase) now. Hollywood hot, the type you’d picture being on the Bachelor by their mid to late 20s, all American hot.

Both were into the stereotypes though, preferred Dark Skin, plain white tees, dreadlocks etc.

3. Obviously I never knew her, but on this forum, on pages 2 & 3 there are rumors that Lindsay Pelas was the BBC slut type back at LSU. But now she’s known for having dated: Dan Bilzerian, Calum Best, Justin Bobby. She reminds me of 2nd type.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant...odel-lindsey-pelas--lsu-grad/78599856/page-2/

Last edited:
What did they say actually happened?
Apparently...
legend of zelda its a secret to everybody GIF

I am currently at a university and it is the perfect place for ladies to get "blacked"! Girls as young as 19 are actively seeking black guys to have fun with. So I just wanted to know if this was the case when you guys were at college. How many of you have experienced your BBC sex life at college? Or do you know anyone who had a "hoe phase" at college then went on to settle down with a white man later in life?
College was the place to make it happen! I know I was done with trying to hide my love of sex and ready to have my own place. A ton of other people in the same mindset looking to party, have sex, and then rinse and repeat. Like you said we were all told go have fun at college because afterwards you need to settle down and be a good and respectable person.

A black fraternity holds "tutoring" sessions for math and physics to a few of the sororities. They happen to be the hot white girl sororities. They made a reference to the rich blonde ones doing it because it's more taboo in the worlds they come from. They mentioned the name of one girl I know and I can confirm she's a fucking hot thin blonde who I never would have guessed. They also mentioned a girl who has done several at once. So damn hot and crazy. I had to jack off thinking about it all.

So much partying... and no one ever contracts an STD? ******* that age are more of the reckless and careless type of 24/7-horny, as we know. I doubt they give second thoughts or ask for proofs in the form of medical tests.
"It surely won't happen to ME, and he/they is/are just TOO fucking hot" is how it starts.

I did not get with a lot of girls during college - I was focused on building my life and career. But later in life - I have been with so many college girls. I live pretty close to another college now - but I havent met anyone yet. The semester starts in a few weeks.

Just use your imagination and make it up because it’s probably really what happened and not actually the truth so fit the story to what you want it to be so that it works for your fetish- 🤪

1. My ex was “Black only” during college but was social-politically conservative. She ended up with a White Hubby. She wasn’t the sorority type, but a middle class working girl type. Very sexy, short, big tits, cutie type.

2. I also knew a girl, from the same tight circle of friends during college who was a BBC slut. She was a sorority type, who became the type to be on The Bachelor. She was a “you probably wouldn’t have guessed” back then, whereas you wouldn’t be surprised (by her BBC slut phase) now. Hollywood hot, the type you’d picture being on the Bachelor by their mid to late 20s, all American hot.

Both were into the stereotypes though, preferred Dark Skin, plain white tees, dreadlocks etc.

3. Obviously I never knew her, but on this forum, on pages 2 & 3 there are rumors that Lindsay Pelas was the BBC slut type back at LSU. But now she’s known for having dated: Dan Bilzerian, Calum Best, Justin Bobby. She reminds me of 2nd type.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant...odel-lindsey-pelas--lsu-grad/78599856/page-2/
Man that’s a ton of suppositions and innuendo.

Man that’s a ton of suppositions and innuendo.
Lindsay Pelas literally reminded of someone I knew. It’s hot, at least to me because I knew that type. Considering there’s a thread of “women you’d never suspect”, and the type I knew was on The Bachelor and Lindsay was easily hot enough to be on that show, except of course she’d be one of the bustiest contestants. To each his own …

My first BBC was junior year at uni. I'd dated black guys in HS and college but none were BBC and it was not a thing with me, I dated plenty of white and Hispanic guys also. Like others have said, it was a time to run free. I was at a club on a sat night with a GF, we danced adn talked with various guys, we we were both there to hook p if we found Mr Right for the Night. Later on I met an older (26) black guy who was recently out of the army and there to get his degree. We hit is off and I went back to his apt. At that point I had a slight inkling that he was a bit bigger but not BBC. To me the BBC was an elusive thing. It wasn't long before I unzipped him and WOW! He laughed. I was a bit apprehensive but horny. He was gentle, at first, til I got used to it and took it all. Then he went into high gear. Holy ******* was my main thought. I'd always cum easily, he got me cumming almost nonstop at times. We became fuck buddies for a year, although I did date other guys, none of them gave me the thrills/satisfaction he did. I was the start of my BBC fetish, that goes on to today (age 37). Im married in an open relationship that is working very well. After that night I did meet and talk with other girls that had similar experiences, we had a BBC story club.

My first BBC was junior year at uni. I'd dated black guys in HS and college but none were BBC and it was not a thing with me, I dated plenty of white and Hispanic guys also. Like others have said, it was a time to run free. I was at a club on a sat night with a GF, we danced adn talked with various guys, we we were both there to hook p if we found Mr Right for the Night. Later on I met an older (26) black guy who was recently out of the army and there to get his degree. We hit is off and I went back to his apt. At that point I had a slight inkling that he was a bit bigger but not BBC. To me the BBC was an elusive thing. It wasn't long before I unzipped him and WOW! He laughed. I was a bit apprehensive but horny. He was gentle, at first, til I got used to it and took it all. Then he went into high gear. Holy ******* was my main thought. I'd always cum easily, he got me cumming almost nonstop at times. We became fuck buddies for a year, although I did date other guys, none of them gave me the thrills/satisfaction he did. I was the start of my BBC fetish, that goes on to today (age 37). Im married in an open relationship that is working very well. After that night I did meet and talk with other girls that had similar experiences, we had a BBC story club.
Beautiful

Back