BBC and hardness

PINOCCHIO!!! 🤣 🤣 💪 💪 💪
When a guy is already rock hard in his pants and she pulls his underwear down and let's that cock loose, it should damn near take out and eye when unrestrained!

I love the smile on a woman's face when they see that bulge down my pant leg like I have a pipe in my pants, and when they pat it down and see that it's really a BBC happy to see them, they way their eyes get big is priceless! Once they touch it, and feel how hard it is they know that they are in for some serious fucking!

I've waited at hotels for hotwives to show up and opened the door naked hard as a rock, knowing that I'm about to bang someone's wife senseless! When I open the door like this, they don't hug me, they don't kiss me, they don't even say hello, they just look down and grab that BBC sticking out like Pinocchio's nose and start getting down on their knees! I don't have to ask them, or prompt them to get down they just start worshipping that hard BBC and some even hand me their cellphone to record video footage for their hubby's of them stuffing their mouth with cock!♠️

Attachments

• 262959532_26470.2971738.11701364.superphoto.gif.jpg
    262959532_26470.2971738.11701364.superphoto.gif.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200504_172310.jpg
    20200504_172310.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
When a guy is already rock hard in his pants and she pulls his underwear down and let's that cock loose, it should damn near take out and eye when unrestrained!

I love the smile on a woman's face when they see that bulge down my pant leg like I have a pipe in my pants, and when they pat it down and see that it's really a BBC happy to see them, they way their eyes get big is priceless! Once they touch it, and feel how hard it is they know that they are in for some serious fucking!

I've waited at hotels for hotwives to show up and opened the door naked hard as a rock, knowing that I'm about to bang someone's wife senseless! When I open the door like this, they don't hug me, they don't kiss me, they don't even say hello, they just look down and grab that BBC sticking out like Pinocchio's nose and start getting down on their knees! I don't have to ask them, or prompt them to get down they just start worshipping that hard BBC and some even hand me their cellphone to record video footage for their hubby's of them stuffing their mouth with cock!♠️
Nice one

Yeah man nutrition and exercise as well as supplementing (because alot of food nowadays lack nutritional value) will keep a man's tool and libido in optimal health and peak performance!

When women are asking you how you are able to beat that pussy up all night and, then cum whenever you want, your ******* is both "prime" and "optimal"! I call it being "Optimus Prime"!😂🤣 Like a prime cut of 🍖meat the quality and sophistication of every Bull is different! I believe that some Bulls can be prime and higher quality due to experience, physical condition, swag, skills, ect!
Yes It Is Agree GIF by Leroy Patterson

I think it's sexy how it is hard but it is so heavy it still hangs down at an angle as he is standng. Once he is on his back it's standing straight up.

He has a ring he puts on that makes it stay like that almost forever.

His younger cousin's slaps against his tummy as he walks when it is hard.

I think it's sexy how it is hard but it is so heavy it still hangs down at an angle as he is standng. Once he is on his back it's standing straight up.

He has a ring he puts on that makes it stay like that almost forever.

His younger cousin's slaps against his tummy as he walks when it is hard.
Cool

Back