College is the perfect place I didn't know

I don't know if teacher-student seduction is ok.
But I definitely go for younger bulls, they are excited to be with a woman so they pound us harder haha. Also my husband loves it when a much younger bull is pounding his wife the way he couldn't lol.
u would be surprised how many 'teachers' have talked of this in the schools they are at...its much more relevant than many may believe, especially in the past few years

u would be surprised how many 'teachers' have talked of this in the schools they are at...its much more relevant than many may believe, especially in the past few years
Really, do you know any such instance where the lady teachers are talking about it? I might go into academia, so might as well make a few friends 🤣

Really, do you know any such instance where the lady teachers are talking about it? I might go into academia, so might as well make a few friends 🤣
there r threads on here that many have replied to saying along the lines of when they see white students and black students getting, 'frisky', they are not stopping them nor detering them from continuing their 'explorations'...and there are a few whom talked about such hookups with students...this isnt as taboo nor out there as many may think...pick an intercity school and its more likely happening more than many may believe. the school boards are pro interracial right now, they want control of ppl's chil dren for their own personal vendetta, hence why congress is fighting some of the now required reading books in classes as low as the 3rd grade

Back