College is the perfect place I didn't know

there r threads on here that many have replied to saying along the lines of when they see white students and black students getting, 'frisky', they are not stopping them nor detering them from continuing their 'explorations'...and there are a few whom talked about such hookups with students...this isnt as taboo nor out there as many may think...pick an intercity school and its more likely happening more than many may believe. the school boards are pro interracial right now, they want control of ppl's chil dren for their own personal vendetta, hence why congress is fighting some of the now required reading books in classes as low as the 3rd grade
Now that's very interesting.

My former college athlete wife definitely acquired her taste for BBC in college. Lots of opportunities if a young lady is looking for it. I can only imagine the amount of white pussy these youngbloods are getting these days.

I am currently at a university and it is the perfect place for ladies to get "blacked"! Girls as young as 19 are actively seeking black guys to have fun with. So I just wanted to know if this was the case when you guys were at college. How many of you have experienced your BBC sex life at college? Or do you know anyone who had a "hoe phase" at college then went on to settle down with a white man later in life?
And this a question from a female.....

My wife went to college in the South during the 1980s and she created quite the stir by having a black boyfriend. After she broke up with him, the stigma was still there for white guys so she really had no choice but to date black

I am currently at a university and it is the perfect place for ladies to get "blacked"! Girls as young as 19 are actively seeking black guys to have fun with. So I just wanted to know if this was the case when you guys were at college. How many of you have experienced your BBC sex life at college? Or do you know anyone who had a "hoe phase" at college then went on to settle down with a white man later in life?
In my experience if you were in sports or in cheer during HS and College you definitely got a taste of it. My HS days were cool and my college days were amazing especially since it was the first time that I was so far from home

Cause for starters I need to finish my studies. Second I don't want want to humiliate my hubby in public cause no one knows we practice cuckolding lol
You shouldn't worry about humiliating him. We tried to keep our cuckolding lifestyle as a secret but one day one of her best friends found out, another day one of my colleagues at work saw her with one of her lovers, she ended up telling her sister,..., not a secret anymore

When my wife was a sophomore in college she was at a Super Bowl party in the dorms. She was black out intoxicated and ******* in a random bedroom. Her next memory is being completely naked and being fucked with a room full of black guys basically waiting their turn. (college basketball players)
She has no clue of how many guys fucked her. Several of them came in her without condoms and she doesn’t know if any used a condom
Most if not everyone at the party came in to watch, even the other white girls.

Silence is consent. She must have really enjoyed it because she did it 2 more times before the end of the semester but with different guys each time. Once was with the baseball team which are mostly white or Hispanic guys. Other time was livestock judging team. Kansas State university.

That's been the case for a while... actually I recently found out that my mom dated a black guy in college for two years, before meeting my dad... and back then it was actually taboo but still happening quite a bit

Back