Cleaning your wife afterwards

Well, honestly the best way to find out is to just DO IT.

But, for most guys 99% have a major problem eating another mans fluid out of their wife or lover. ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE JUST COME THEMSELVES. you get this "post nut clarity" where your mind revolts and tries to throw your ass in reverse faster than the realization you just walked into a southern Baptist prayer meeting.

There is no easy formula to get past that. Unless you have tasted or consumed "the fluid" before. In my case, I admit as a young young I had given head a few times. Hell I even gave a blow job or three in early adulthood. The other thing is there are some funky reactions with a woman's vaginal chemistry post ejectulation. The whole mess smells bad and does not taste like gourmet anything.

You just have to get past it, and keep in mind the idea that pleasing your partner is the MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Now, having said that. There is nothing toxic or harmful in a guys fluid or a woman's. The only risk is Viral or Bacterial. You have to assess that risk BEFORE you ever play.

Bear in mind (and this will piss some people off) Don't stick your tongue up anyone ass. It is a nasty bacteria source worse than a damn rabid cat bite. Yeah your bung hole has lots of nerve endings. But there is a reason they call what comes out, "*******." it will make you sick!

Sorry to be a downer, but contracting Hepatitis or worse just AIN'T WORTH IT.

But, for most guys 99% have a major problem eating another mans fluid out of their wife or lover. ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE JUST COME THEMSELVES. you get this "post nut clarity" where your mind revolts and tries to throw your ass in reverse faster than the realization you just walked into a southern Baptist prayer meeting.

There is no easy formula to get past that. Unless you have tasted or consumed "the fluid" before. In my case, I admit as a young young I had given head a few times. Hell I even gave a blow job or three in early adulthood. The other thing is there are some funky reactions with a woman's vaginal chemistry post ejectulation. The whole mess smells bad and does not taste like gourmet anything.

You just have to get past it, and keep in mind the idea that pleasing your partner is the MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Now, having said that. There is nothing toxic or harmful in a guys fluid or a woman's. The only risk is Viral or Bacterial. You have to assess that risk BEFORE you ever play.

Bear in mind (and this will piss some people off) Don't stick your tongue up anyone ass. It is a nasty bacteria source worse than a damn rabid cat bite. Yeah your bung hole has lots of nerve endings. But there is a reason they call what comes out, "*******." it will make you sick!

Wow that was a way better description than I ever could have thought that I would get😋 thank you!

You can definitely taste his cum especially if ur used to her normal taste. It tastes amazing and is very erotic for all involved. Most bulls have insisted I do it if I don’t automatically. The symbolism of his sperm ending up inside both of us really turns us on.
I like the idea of the symbolism, it’s very nerve wracking to think about doing but something about it just feels like…the right thing to do? I think it would definitely make it more exciting to have a dominate man “make” you do it for sure

The first time a girl wanted to kiss me after she swallowed my load I thought I was going to puke. It wasn't a snowball or anything, she'd swallowed all of it. It was maybe two minutes later but still. Yes I could taste it and I didn't like it.
Once I realized how girls loved it I was OK with it.
Exact same story when a girl wanted me to go down on her after we fucked. I'd always wipe her off then start. Always got her off pretty quick.
I've never "cleaned" my wife or any woman but I've licked a pussy many times but only after it's been wiped off.

Years ago I was seeing/fucking a very good looking, engaged, primm and proper church girl form a very upstanding church family. I was 22, she was 20. She was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancee, obviously her parents didn't know. The planned wedding was over a year away. She loved her fiancee but liked sex with me too. She'd stop by my place after church, after work and most anytime she could get away. She lived at home. She LOVED me going down after we fucked. She knew the routine, we'd fuck for a while, many positions till I'd cum, she'd grab the towel, wipe off then I'd lick her. She'd cum hard. Then we'd start 2nd round. She said her guy wouldn't do it for her. She seemed to like sex with me as we got together many times. I had no problem doing it with her, we'd fuck, I'd cum, I'd lick her, she'd cum, we'd make out till I was hard again then repeat. She was the first girl I'd ever had hot sex with more than twice during a visit. And she was the first girl that rubbed her clit between rounds while we kissed.

Last edited:
The first time a girl wanted to kiss me after she swallowed my load I thought I was going to puke. It wasn't a snowball or anything, she'd swallowed all of it. It was maybe two minutes later but still. Yes I could taste it and I didn't like it.
Once I realized how girls loved it I was OK with it.
Exact same story when I girl wanted me to go down on her after we fucked. I'd always wipe her off then start. Always got her off pretty quick.
I've never "cleaned" my wife or any woman but I've licked a pussy many times but only after it's been wiped off.

Years ago I was seeing/fucking a very good looking, engaged, primm and proper church girl form a very upstanding church family. I was 22, she was 20. She was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancee, obviously her parents didn't know. The planned wedding was over a year away. She loved her fiancee but liked sex with me too. She'd stop by my place after church, after work and most anytime she could get away. She lived at home. She LOVED me going down after we fucked. She knew the routine, we'd fuck for a while, many positions till I'd cum, she'd grab the towel, wipe off then I'd lick her. She'd cum hard. Then we'd start 2nd round. She said her guy wouldn't do it for her. She seemed to like sex with me as we got together many times. I had no problem doing it with her, we'd fuck, I'd cum, I'd lick her, she'd cum, we'd make out till I was hard again then repeat. She was the first girl I'd ever had hot sex with more than twice during a visit. And she was the first girl that rubbed her clit between rounds while we kissed.
Such a great story! That’s so hot about the church girl!
I’ve licked my own off of her a few times but it seems easier to eat your own than it would be to eat another man’s load, that seems like an extra level of mind games

I love the taste and how she seems to enjoy it. I guess everyone is different.

The bull is definitely stronger of the smell flavour. I can usually smell it as soon as her pants are off right through the panties. The first time she came home was probably the most noticeable.

You are absolutely correct about the "post nut clarity". I used to want to do it after I came inside my ex-wife... but never could do it.
Then she started dating her boss.... and I found myself coming home early and seeing her boss leave our house. I walked into the bedroom and she was naked and well fucked. I couldn't help myself. And I loved how it tasted! Since then, she and I have gone our separate ways. And I remarried. My current wife has been seeing a bbc for 18 mos. And she knew about what I did for my ex wife. Now every time her BBC lover leaves... I go into the bedroom and clean her and reclaim her pussy

Men who clean their wives after sex, what is it like? Does the semen just mix with her pussy and it feel like you’re eating a really wet pussy or are you extremely aware you’re eating a man’s cum because of the flavor and texture??
You should try it and your SO will be so happy.

With my husband, he says he can totally tell if I have a guys cum inside me when he goes down on me. He has a very talented tongue. It's one of the reasons I married him. Even before we started the swinging fun many yrs back, I pushed his head between my legs right after he came inside me. I wanted to cum one more time. He was reluctant the first few times.

Back