Cleaning your wife afterwards

I was unaware that the bull had emptied in her, I knew they had been fucking, but thought he had used a condom, she was recovering on the bed, and I went down on her, she was soaking wet but I just thought it was her own orgasms, she wrapped her legs around my neck pulling me into her, then started telling me he had asked her to not use a condom, I was expecting her to tell me she had declined his request, but she said the opposite, I realised as she ejected a lump of his load into my mouth, she came violently and made sure I couldn’t pull away, tightening her legs. I found it erotic and sickening at the same time, it was a shock, i never in a million years thought I would enjoy it😎

You should try it and your SO will be so happy.

With my husband, he says he can totally tell if I have a guys cum inside me when he goes down on me. He has a very talented tongue. It's one of the reasons I married him. Even before we started the swinging fun many yrs back, I pushed his head between my legs right after he came inside me. I wanted to cum one more time. He was reluctant the first few times.
He cleaned up after himself and for others, too. wow! Which one was more difficult to get him to do?

Well, honestly the best way to find out is to just DO IT.

But, for most guys 99% have a major problem eating another mans fluid out of their wife or lover. ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE JUST COME THEMSELVES. you get this "post nut clarity" where your mind revolts and tries to throw your ass in reverse faster than the realization you just walked into a southern Baptist prayer meeting.

There is no easy formula to get past that. Unless you have tasted or consumed "the fluid" before. In my case, I admit as a young young I had given head a few times. Hell I even gave a blow job or three in early adulthood. The other thing is there are some funky reactions with a woman's vaginal chemistry post ejectulation. The whole mess smells bad and does not taste like gourmet anything.

You just have to get past it, and keep in mind the idea that pleasing your partner is the MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Now, having said that. There is nothing toxic or harmful in a guys fluid or a woman's. The only risk is Viral or Bacterial. You have to assess that risk BEFORE you ever play.

Bear in mind (and this will piss some people off) Don't stick your tongue up anyone ass. It is a nasty bacteria source worse than a damn rabid cat bite. Yeah your bung hole has lots of nerve endings. But there is a reason they call what comes out, "*******." it will make you sick!

Sorry to be a downer, but contracting Hepatitis or worse just AIN'T WORTH IT.
well said

U can definitely taste the black bulls cum. It overtakes the pussy juices a little. The combination of both of them together licking it out of your wife and she forces your head tight in there is mind blowing
My response to that is that I have given two different black men head. . With both men, their cum was salty as all hell. . No clue why, but they say a mans semen taste has a lot to do with his diet, so I expect that to be the case. Our regular was of course one of them and tends to be salty as hell, but not always.

I love the taste and how she seems to enjoy it. I guess everyone is different.
Well, yes. . .

There was a friend that I had years ago, (white) who would come over for the occasional threesome, and even when the wife was not there. I'll call him Jerry. . Jerry and I had been friends for some time, and I have to admit, I loved sucking the guys cock. . it was about 5" so, just the right lenght, and not too fat. He was about 10 years older than I and took care of himself. I still remember the last time we got togather about a month before he moved away. He insisted on standing in front of me as I sat on the couch, and was really verbose that day. . he literally yelled, "Suck my cum" before ejuctulating in my mouth. He did not thrust too deeply (one time he had when we were doing a threesome and I puked) but it was perfect. . .Nice load, he finished well, and I swollowed. I would give the experiance about a 9.75.

My wifes bull always pulls out and cums alot over her body ( she is not on pill), i always enjoy eating her pussy after he is done with her. She is so wet and the taste is different even if no cum inside. The tste is more musky and her sweetnes, i enjoy the taste, and i know she just had the best of times.

One time he came alot over her belly he wipped her of witha towel and gave me access to her, as usual i started eating her and all of of a sudden there came a different taste when his cum started running down her groin, i didnt tell them but i kept licking, was ok taste salty and ok.

Deberías probarlo y tu pareja estará muy feliz.

Con mi marido, él dice que puede saber con total certeza si un chico se ha corrido dentro de mí cuando me hace sexo oral. Tiene una lengua muy talentosa. Es una de las razones por las que me casé con él. Incluso antes de que empezáramos a divertirnos haciendo el amor hace muchos años, empujé su cabeza entre mis piernas justo después de que se corriera dentro de mí. Quería correrme una vez más. Él se mostró reacio las primeras veces.
nice !

Back