Votes: 454 32.4%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 711 50.7%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 53 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 381 27.2%

• Total voters
I have been bred 3 times. Once was a black man we met on vacation. We fucked all week but did not get pregnant. The second time was a group of five and did not get pregnant. The third was a bull I really loved-truly. I did get pregnant but mis-carried 9 weeks in. I really wanted his baby

I think maybe at my age it is too late. Still having regular periods

More and more couples are using black males to get breed a-lot cheaper than a infertility doctor and they put that sperm deep were it goes plus she cums too

I have been bred 3 times. Once was a black man we met on vacation. We fucked all week but did not get pregnant. The second time was a group of five and did not get pregnant. The third was a bull I really loved-truly. I did get pregnant but mis-carried 9 weeks in. I really wanted his baby

Ur amazing

Keep trying

Back