Votes: 454 32.4%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 711 50.7%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 53 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 381 27.2%

• Total voters
Hi, my husband and I are from the Montreal area, Canada and we decided to make me available to black guys. I' m not 100% sure yet, but let's get acquainted to start with:) As my husband is sterile, he just lets nature follow its way... If anyone lives further away, there might be a possibility to stay over for some time too. Well, though I'm nervous to be honest, I took the courage to post this add:)
Love to be your toy baby

Please tell me where you find these amazing artistic drawings..
All them babies are not gonna be pretty blonds like you Mommy. Who is gonna make the next generation of BBC sluts? Little dik sissy cucks like me make the hottest cock sluts mostly because we pass on the submissive insecure low self esteem gene that we share. LOL

A little IR Art for this thread.
View attachment 6977745
My very first real Gf was 3 months preggers when we met and i think she knew. I didnt know and i was 18 yo getting the best red head pussy i ever had so i let her move in with me. Thats how i became a cuck i guess. Then I got her pregnant after that and she got knocked up again by another guy so she had 3 different color ******* with 3 different names by 3 different fathers. LOL good times
Single white girl wanting a bbc to breed her 😇

I have been bred 3 times. Once was a black man we met on vacation. We fucked all week but did not get pregnant. The second time was a group of five and did not get pregnant. The third was a bull I really loved-truly. I did get pregnant but mis-carried 9 weeks in. I really wanted his baby

I think maybe at my age it is too late. Still having regular periods
I love to try with you

BREEDING is the #1 request I get from women and Couples.
I think a lot of women and couples are SERIOUS about black breeding but they are worried what their community and family will think about them.

Eventually the stigma won't matter anymore. I guarantee you more couples will start doing it
Would you give white couples ba***s if they asked?

I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself
My wife and I consulted a gynecologist and fertility doctor who offered us one of their medical rooms if I wanted to have my donor come in and have intercourse with me to deposit sperm inside me.

My wife and I consulted a gynecologist and fertility doctor who offered us one of their medical rooms if I wanted to have my donor come in and have intercourse with me to deposit sperm inside me.
If a doctor suggested the donor deposit sperm inside you instead of your wife, you should probably get a new doctor. :ROFLMAO:
Fertility doctors don't rent out medical facilities to fuck. :sneaky:

I misspoke lol. But apparently there is a bench that holds a woman’s posture perfectly for penile insertion into the vagina and maximum penetration of the semen beyond the cervix.

I misspoke lol. But apparently there is a bench that holds a woman’s posture perfectly for penile insertion into the vagina and maximum penetration of the semen beyond the cervix.

Tantra-Chair-Gray-No-Nails-1.jpg
They aren't built for that, I have one at the foot of my bed. You clearly don't understand reproductive health, depth has little to do with whether or not pregnancy occurs. If a real fertility dr suggested a woman's inability to conceive would be solved by posture they wouldn't try to rent her a room. Good luck getting that past your health insurance. :LOL:

Back