Black guys with cocks bigger than 7-8"...??

Love how you laugh so hard at your own jokes
Actually if you check through the thread several black men where laughing at what I had to say . Go to page 2 and you can see that so I'm not laughing at my own jokes . I was laughing at your quote when you said mature way . And then I had to laugh about again. Mature mature 🤣🤣🤣 I'm mature enough to get hot young white pussy you can go to my media and see that . 🤣🤣🤣

How rare are black men with cocks bigger than 8"? I get I don't live in a place with great diversity, but how rare are Black men with cocks bigger than 8" or even THICC?
Ask cause out of the 20-25 I've messaged to play with and all have verified their size. Only 1 was a decently thick 8" cock. And the one's I've played with lied about their size before the meet. SO that's why I always verify now before I play.
I know the stereotype isn't real, but why are hung black men so hard to find? How did the "Black men are hung" thing become a thing, when it's not really a thing?
Sorry, just frustrated I can't find a proper HUGE black cock locally.
i dont know if you've considered this but men (all men) who are well endowed have no shortage on suitors.. it aint like they're desperate, cause they aint, in fact they are kinda picky.. dudes with big dicks are usually big dicks.. they standards are kinda high- it ain't like they will just sex anybody so it could be you.. most black men like voluptuous women- not fat, statuesque, curvy THICK.. so it could be you.

How rare are black men with cocks bigger than 8"? I get I don't live in a place with great diversity, but how rare are Black men with cocks bigger than 8" or even THICC?
Ask cause out of the 20-25 I've messaged to play with and all have verified their size. Only 1 was a decently thick 8" cock. And the one's I've played with lied about their size before the meet. SO that's why I always verify now before I play.
I know the stereotype isn't real, but why are hung black men so hard to find? How did the "Black men are hung" thing become a thing, when it's not really a thing?
i wanna say this too.. every since i got hip to this forum i have looked at white women differently- i tried to imagine thay every white women ive seen out and about all like the women on here in on reddit- absolute freaks. but because if your post here things have been flipped around for me, to be generalized and marginalized for one attribute.. all black me have big dicks. all white women are utter freaks... that aint fair cause neither one is true, in actual fact that is racist bullshit. its kinda deep that through your own personal life experience you've learned that the bbc stereotype has been debunked but what about some of the other stereotypes about black men.. thats the problem with this culture for me- it aint really helping us and when i say us i mean blacks and whites, this ******* is just s fetish. this ******* aint bringing us close to each other or teaching us how to live together or debunking most of the lies we believe about one another. if you think that its okay to believe all black men are heavily endowed then I guess its okay for me to think that all white women are just like you....

Let us step into reality here for a moment. The reason is reality ! Look, a lot, if not most, of the people on this site are gay males, both black and white with white being the vast majority. A lot of these males live in their mothers basement, work minial jobs, and spend most of their time on the internet. A lot of these images are sniped off the net and passed around. That is reality. More reality - Yes, understand all this nonsense talk is titilating and all, but the fact is the of all men on planet earth, of all races, the average cock erect is between 5-7 inches with about 4.5 inches girth. This is for about 90% of males on planet earth. Now, of the 10% that do not fall into that category, about 5% are below 5 inches and about 5% are above 7 inches. Again.... all races. Black men only average about 1/4 inch larger (longer) statistically and no one can see or feel that difference. Therefore, while many will boast of this or that, most cannot back it up. Again, it is fantasy land and titilating but the reality is far from what you see on here. Furthermore, a female's vagina only has sensitivity on the initial couple inches or so and anything deep is not pleasurable. I know, I am about to get bashed, but we have no dog in this fight and just want some equal time for the truth here. Not trying to start no trouble or fights please. Just speaking facts.

We're having the same problem here in Jacksonville NC! Where the hell are the BBC we see on this site....9+, thick, dominant, stamina, skills, etc. Been luckyy with 3 guys but the rest were not impressive to say the least.

Seven inches is not huge. Still it is rather rare. Statistically more than 60 percent of men fall in between the range from 4 to 7 inches. So anything above that would be less than 15% of men. Less than 3% have more than 8 1/2 inches to provide. ;)
Just a few hints...

If you are seriously seeking real meetings, you should not need to be asked for your location. Put it on your profile! There is a field for that in your "account details" to fill.
Also you have nothing in your "About" section. There you could mention who you are looking for and what type of play or lifestyle you prefer.

Of course every "applicant" needs to be checked before you arrange something.
The amount of real people on this site is most probably less than ten percent. Those who meet your requirements and are close enough for play... make your own guess. What i am trying to say is: Don't expect too much, or you'll ultimately be disappointed. ;)

Good luck!
so for those over 8.5 your in demand
. lucky you.

Back