Bringing black dildo into bedroom

My wife has finally admitted to being turned on by big black dicks. I've known this for a long time as over the past 5 or so years she's made countless passing remarks about black men and big black cock (please see my other threads about this). The other night during foreplay she said something that made me prod her and embarrassingly she came out with it. She's very conservative and it I could tell it took a lot of courage for her to admit it as she didn't know how I'd react to it. It was honestly the hottest thing I've ever heard her say and we had the best sex. Now that the ice has been broekn I want to bring a black dildo into the bedroom. Nothing too scary, just thing that is larger than me, dark, thick and veiny. I'm currently looking at the mr marcus 9 inch. I need some advice on how to go about the whole thing on the night we do it. I don't want it to be underwhelming for her. Other than a clit vibrator we've never used a dildo so need some advice on making this a memorable experience for her.
Please login or become a member to view

My wife has finally admitted to being turned on by big black dicks. I've known this for a long time as over the past 5 or so years she's made countless passing remarks about black men and big black cock (please see my other threads about this). The other night during foreplay she said something that made me prod her and embarrassingly she came out with it. She's very conservative and it I could tell it took a lot of courage for her to admit it as she didn't know how I'd react to it. It was honestly the hottest thing I've ever heard her say and we had the best sex. Now that the ice has been broekn I want to bring a black dildo into the bedroom. Nothing too scary, just thing that is larger than me, dark, thick and veiny. I'm currently looking at the mr marcus 9 inch. I need some advice on how to go about the whole thing on the night we do it. I don't want it to be underwhelming for her. Other than a clit vibrator we've never used a dildo so need some advice on making this a memorable experience for her.
Everyone is going to be different but here is what I did. Lay out blankets on the floor, set the mood with dim lighting and tell her your going to give her a massage before your play date begins. Have the dildo hidden maybe under the bed. Get a dildo that vibrates and is big. The one I got was like 11 inches long and 7.5 inches girth. Get a dildo that is soft and realistic feeling not to hard. After she is relaxed and in the mood pull the dildo out from hiding and say I got us a new toy. My wife was like h ell no its to big. I pointed out that it vibrates and convince her to let me put it on vibrate and press it to her clit. (That pussy can take much more then they realize.) I lubed it before I pressed it to her clit and as she got horny I press the head in just a little. After a couple of minutes of play with her clit and pressing in gently it when in. She came very quickly as she just took something she did not think was possible. I now use it on her every time and she cums on the dildo before we do anything. Her orgasms are very intense and I would recommend trying a bbc dildo to all couples.

Everyone is going to be different but here is what I did. Lay out blankets on the floor, set the mood with dim lighting and tell her your going to give her a massage before your play date begins. Have the dildo hidden maybe under the bed. Get a dildo that vibrates and is big. The one I got was like 11 inches long and 7.5 inches girth. Get a dildo that is soft and realistic feeling not to hard. After she is relaxed and in the mood pull the dildo out from hiding and say I got us a new toy. My wife was like h ell no its to big. I pointed out that it vibrates and convince her to let me put it on vibrate and press it to her clit. (That pussy can take much more then they realize.) I lubed it before I pressed it to her clit and as she got horny I press the head in just a little. After a couple of minutes of play with her clit and pressing in gently it when in. She came very quickly as she just took something she did not think was possible. I now use it on her every time and she cums on the dildo before we do anything. Her orgasms are very intense and I would recommend trying a bbc dildo to all couples.
Got a photo of it?

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240813_125037_Chrome_5.gif
    Screen_Recording_20240813_125037_Chrome_5.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
If my Hotwife can’t play with a real BBC she plays w/ black dildos only! She makes me use them on her as well. Just recently she bought a black strap-on and makes me to fuck her with it.

Back