Bringing black dildo into bedroom

My wife has finally admitted to being turned on by big black dicks. I've known this for a long time as over the past 5 or so years she's made countless passing remarks about black men and big black cock (please see my other threads about this). The other night during foreplay she said something that made me prod her and embarrassingly she came out with it. She's very conservative and it I could tell it took a lot of courage for her to admit it as she didn't know how I'd react to it. It was honestly the hottest thing I've ever heard her say and we had the best sex. Now that the ice has been broekn I want to bring a black dildo into the bedroom. Nothing too scary, just thing that is larger than me, dark, thick and veiny. I'm currently looking at the mr marcus 9 inch. I need some advice on how to go about the whole thing on the night we do it. I don't want it to be underwhelming for her. Other than a clit vibrator we've never used a dildo so need some advice on making this a memorable experience for her.
Hi
I see myself & my conservative beautiful Wife in this Post ❤️
Recently She agreed with Joy on her Face to have our First Big Dildo in our Bed ❤️

My wife has finally admitted to being turned on by big black dicks. I've known this for a long time as over the past 5 or so years she's made countless passing remarks about black men and big black cock (please see my other threads about this). The other night during foreplay she said something that made me prod her and embarrassingly she came out with it. She's very conservative and it I could tell it took a lot of courage for her to admit it as she didn't know how I'd react to it. It was honestly the hottest thing I've ever heard her say and we had the best sex. Now that the ice has been broekn I want to bring a black dildo into the bedroom. Nothing too scary, just thing that is larger than me, dark, thick and veiny. I'm currently looking at the mr marcus 9 inch. I need some advice on how to go about the whole thing on the night we do it. I don't want it to be underwhelming for her. Other than a clit vibrator we've never used a dildo so need some advice on making this a memorable experience for her.
My advice would be to buy the toy together. Let her have input on it. That will make it more exciting and less likely you're going to get something she is not ready for or take her by surprise. Go to the local store or make some drinks and do some online shopping together and have fun with it. The second thing I'd recommend is to buy some lube as well.

I think black toys are super important to help get white wives over that mental barrier. Purchased mine the following black vibrator once we began discussing opening up our marriage to include a black co-worker/friend that was infatuated with her. Although she was embarrassed by it at first, it did find it's way out of the box and into her drawers immediately. A toy like this and going cold turkey with her, helped her to go the next level.

Attachments

• IMG_1489.JPG
    IMG_1489.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1490.JPG
    IMG_1490.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Buy it together, let her be part of the process and it will be that much more enjoyable for both of you. Go out to dinner or some drinks and go to the adult shop together or sit down online with some wine and shop and have some fun with it.

Back