Black guys with cocks bigger than 7-8"...??

Bootylicious76

Couple
Real Person
How rare are black men with cocks bigger than 8"? I get I don't live in a place with great diversity, but how rare are Black men with cocks bigger than 8" or even THICC?
Ask cause out of the 20-25 I've messaged to play with and all have verified their size. Only 1 was a decently thick 8" cock. And the one's I've played with lied about their size before the meet. SO that's why I always verify now before I play.
I know the stereotype isn't real, but why are hung black men so hard to find? How did the "Black men are hung" thing become a thing, when it's not really a thing?
Sorry, just frustrated I can't find a proper HUGE black cock locally.

Um I'm not looking for pictures and I can't really tell from that. That looks like my hubby's cock, lol
Like I'm seriously curious how rare they really are. I don't need hung black guys to show me. I know they're out there and I WANT one, but they seem very real and the stereotype obviously isn't true. So how rare are actual Huge BBC's?

Here's the thing. My hubby is hung, Alpha, is rough and aggressive with sex, when needed and soooo sensual when needed. Everything a woman wants and needs. And we've been together for 27 years and STILL to this day have sex ATLEAST 5 times a week.
BUTT and I have a big BUTT. The thought of a HUGE black cock turns me on. BUTT the black men I have been with have been 8" or less and kinda thicc but none have really been able to satisfy me.
Maybe I'm just a lucky girl who's been spoiled, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to stop looking for what I want. A HUGE THICC BBC

How rare are black men with cocks bigger than 8"? I get I don't live in a place with great diversity, but how rare are Black men with cocks bigger than 8" or even THICC?
Ask cause out of the 20-25 I've messaged to play with and all have verified their size. Only 1 was a decently thick 8" cock. And the one's I've played with lied about their size before the meet. SO that's why I always verify now before I play.
I know the stereotype isn't real, but why are hung black men so hard to find? How did the "Black men are hung" thing become a thing, when it's not really a thing?
Where are you located and if you cant find one locally let us help you am sure none of us would have a problem traveling if you are sincere as you say you are

I'm located in Boise Idaho.
I did miss out on One that was visiting in Oct. A HUGE fun looking one. I'm soo disappointed in that and that I missed his messages. So trying to be a bit more active here now, so I don't miss one visiting.
I've also made and have posts on here looking. But only 1 guy that has contacted me has definitely been big enough, the others didn't make the cut.

We're very sexual, laid back and chill. Like I said we've been together a long time. I just want to experience the fun that I see some of the ladies enjoying in some of these videos here. Just doesn't seem that easy.

Last edited:
Seven inches is not huge. Still it is rather rare. Statistically more than 60 percent of men fall in between the range from 4 to 7 inches. So anything above that would be less than 15% of men. Less than 3% have more than 8 1/2 inches to provide. ;)
(...)
Just a few hints...

If you are seriously seeking real meetings, you should not need to be asked for your location. Put it on your profile! There is a field for that in your "account details" to fill.
Also you have nothing in your "About" section. There you could mention who you are looking for and what type of play or lifestyle you prefer.

Of course every "applicant" needs to be checked before you arrange something.
The amount of real people on this site is most probably less than ten percent. Those who meet your requirements and are close enough for play... make your own guess. What i am trying to say is: Don't expect too much, or you'll ultimately be disappointed. ;)

Good luck!

Seven inches is not huge. Still it is rather rare. Statistically more than 60 percent of men fall in between the range from 4 to 7 inches. So anything above that would be less than 15% of men. Less than 3% have more than 8 1/2 inches to provide. ;)
Just a few hints...

If you are seriously seeking real meetings, you should not need to be asked for your location. Put it on your profile! There is a field for that in your "account details" to fill.
Also you have nothing in your "About" section. There you could mention who you are looking for and what type of play or lifestyle you prefer.

Of course every "applicant" needs to be checked before you arrange something.
The amount of real people on this site is most probably less than ten percent. Those who meet your requirements and are close enough for play... make your own guess. What i am trying to say is: Don't expect too much, or you'll ultimately be disappointed. ;)

Good luck!

Great ideas and we thank you for the reply and advice. Ironically enough, after making this post, I ended up coming across a few gentlemen that more than meets my requirements. lol. Funny how that works. Like I said we know they're out there, but so far 98-99% of them were same size or smaller than hubby. And the 2 that were bigger it just didn't work out for one reason or another and that was years ago, lol. I realize I'm picky and not all hung black men are looking when I'm looking and I may not be looking when they are all looking. But it actually just happened to work out this time. lol. Again, funny how the world works/life is.

Also we didn't join up this site looking to find someone. So we're not worried about if we found someone here. If we did, that's cool, but figured we wouldn't. We're more here for information and entertainment ;)

You live and or are looking in the wrong place for it.

SoCal has many black men 8inches and beyond such as myself..🤭

You live and or are looking in the wrong place for it.

Yeah we know. but we're not moving JUST to be closer to that. But yeah I get it. I guess it's just not as important for me as other wives on here. It's a fun idea and novelty, but I could take em or leave em really. But looks like I finally found some to take ;)

Last edited:
Yeah we know. but we're not moving JUST to be closer to that. But yeah I get it. I guess it's just not as important for me as other wives on here. It's a fun idea and novelty, but I could take em or leave em really. But looks like I finally found some to take ;)
What not moving JUST for BBC?!Come on🙄lol, get your priorities in order..😏😏😏😁😁😂😂

Um I'm not looking for pictures and I can't really tell from that. That looks like my hubby's cock, lol
Like I'm seriously curious how rare they really are. I don't need hung black guys to show me. I know they're out there and I WANT one, but they seem very real and the stereotype obviously isn't true. So how rare are actual Huge BBC's?

Is this bigger than hubby’s?
9032A98C-4F7B-430F-8BCB-07D5D16E2F55.gif

(...)

Also we didn't join up this site looking to find someone. So we're not worried about if we found someone here. If we did, that's cool, but figured we wouldn't. We're more here for information and entertainment ;)
Just like myself, hehe. Not sure this site is informative in the classical sense but definitely entertaining. A lot of dark corners on here to explore. It's more fun if you just let it flow instead of trying too hard or even forsing it. And who knows, one day thy prince might come. ;) Have fun and enjoy yourselves for the time being!
(And don't assume every word you read or picture you see is true/real. :bounce: )

Just like myself, hehe. Not sure this site is informative in the classical sense but definitely entertaining. A lot of dark corners on here to explore. It's more fun if you just let it flow instead of trying too hard or even forsing it. And who knows, one day thy prince might come. ;) Have fun and enjoy yourselves for the time being!
(And don't assume every word you read or picture you see is true/real. :bounce: )

Oh we don't. That's why for pics we have a special way to verify size. And when we say informative, we mean leanring the way people are. Can learn alot from what people say on here wether they are lying or not ;). It's WHAT they say ;)

Many guys claim to be 9 or 10", but few actually deliver. It's very hard to judge size in a pic. I'm a bit over 8" measured top side, but look average due to my body size (I'm 6'5). A guy that is 5'8" with 8" looks huge. Most of the claimed 9" my wife has had are less than 8" when measured correctly.

Back