Why I LOVE taking your wives.

Over the years, I’ve enjoyed being with many husband’s wives, both known to the husband and unknown. I’ve had too many orgasms to count and too much cum deposited inside those wives.

I wanted to take a moment to explain just how much and why I love taking your wives from you and having the honor to be inside them.

Hopefully this helps some of the cuck husbands out there to understand from a bbc bulls perspective (at least mine) why your wife is so pleasurable.

Now the easy answer and what many people would say is it feels good to fuck somebody, and of course it does, but what I find constantly to be the hottest is the action of converting your wife to my property. The psychology of your wife transforming from the woman who said “I do” to you to the woman who says “oh God!” to me is far better than any set of tits or a nice Cunt.

I prefer women and couples that are newer to this and I prefer wives who are more innocent and shy, than tattooed, pierced and already been fucked 75,000 times.

I’ll tell you why.

What keeps me coming back to taking married men’s wives from them is all of the initial flirting, talking, and build up to the eventual meet, and then at that fateful moment, savoring and indulging in the act of breaking a marriage into a plural use of his wife.

When I look at that innocent wife and she’s handed over to me in that hotel room or their house bedroom, I look her up and I look her down and as I start to undress her, she’s usually nervous at this moment because she probably hasn’t shown her body off for real in front of another BBC alpha male. Her husband is usually more enthusiastic than she is at least initially, but once I see her nipples getting hard, and I admire her freshly prepped pussy (usually by the husband) I grow my cock size quickly.

I love looking into her eyes, walking up to her and pulling her to close to my body, feeling the warmth of her naked body, and that initial magic moment where my cock shaft touches her soft outer Cunt as I hold her. It’s usually the ridge of the head of my cock that touches her outer Cunt first, as it just dangles there as i hold her, but that’s the first spark of what she will inevitably grow to worship. If She’s got some bush the feeling of it rubbing up against my cock is also magic.

What progresses next is usually the kissing, the fondling, the touching, and then the leading over to the bed. At this point, usually the husband’s already asking ”baby are you excited, does it feel good? Are you turned on?” blah blah blah blah blah, but what I’m doing is looking in her eyes constantly making sure that she and I are starting to connect. I love having that connection between the wife and me that drowns out the husband. It’s very important for the future.

Then the moment arrives, I’m now looking at another man’s wife laid on the bed, her legs spread apart, her pussy open and ready for me to feel, and that’s when the psychology of this really turns me on.

Here are the facts. This woman and her husband had once been a young couple flirting themselves and then maybe they end up becoming closer and the husband, but then boyfriend asks her out on a date. She excepts and they both have butterflies in their stomach, all of those feelings from the husband towards his thin girlfriend built, they become husband and wife. There was a wedding with their family and friends, and they promised to love each other and sickness and health forever.

Always flashes in front of me as I descend lower until I’m on top of his wife and we start deeply kissing. I start playing with her and she’s usually very nervous but once I open those lips, my mushroom head has a place to slide into.

By the time my cock head starts spreading her Cunt lips I know all these secret private things, only a day before were known only to her husband - the smell of her hair, what her mouth taste like, what her breasts feel like, what they look like, the shape of her nipples, her ass cheeks, her far upper thighs, and yes, the most secret of all….her cunt.

At that moment, I can imagine from the husband‘s point of view, he's incredibly excited, but also incredibly nervous. The woman that he told he loved at the altar, the woman that he had butterflies in his stomach over in those early years is the same woman that another man who is much more hung much stronger and sexier than him is getting to enjoy all of those secret things for free.

And as I am fucking her, I’m always whispering things into her ear, an planning ways for the two of us to meet and she often reciprocates when she’s cumming and understands how much better I am than her husband is.

It’s all that stuff I love so much and yes, it’s great to fuck in all these positions and show the cuck exactly what’s happening to his wife, but I have to admit the best part is that I took his wife. I have a woman that was supposedly promised to another man, and she’s never gonna look at him the same again.😈
I so love your way of thinking! All Black Bulls should learn from you!

One of the things that turn me on the most about taking your hotwives is knowing that she has to tell you everything that I did her, how she felt, and show you the results, all before asking you when I can do it again!♠️
(y)
I have fucked a few cheating wives and loved it, no attachment, secret meetups, wild sex all added to the excitement but I have to admit there was more than one occasion when I wished that the wife could have gone home and told her husband what had just happened to her :cool:

отличная речь! и чувства женщины, скромной в повседневной жизни жены, матери детей, хорошего работника, но в какой-то момент превращающейся в похотливую шлюху в умелых руках, описаны правильно! Я хотел бы увидеть, как вы познакомитесь с моей женой в гостиничном номересканирование00091.jpg

Over the years, I’ve enjoyed being with many husband’s wives, both known to the husband and unknown. I’ve had too many orgasms to count and too much cum deposited inside those wives.

I wanted to take a moment to explain just how much and why I love taking your wives from you and having the honor to be inside them.

Hopefully this helps some of the cuck husbands out there to understand from a bbc bulls perspective (at least mine) why your wife is so pleasurable.

Now the easy answer and what many people would say is it feels good to fuck somebody, and of course it does, but what I find constantly to be the hottest is the action of converting your wife to my property. The psychology of your wife transforming from the woman who said “I do” to you to the woman who says “oh God!” to me is far better than any set of tits or a nice Cunt.

I prefer women and couples that are newer to this and I prefer wives who are more innocent and shy, than tattooed, pierced and already been fucked 75,000 times.

I’ll tell you why.

What keeps me coming back to taking married men’s wives from them is all of the initial flirting, talking, and build up to the eventual meet, and then at that fateful moment, savoring and indulging in the act of breaking a marriage into a plural use of his wife.

When I look at that innocent wife and she’s handed over to me in that hotel room or their house bedroom, I look her up and I look her down and as I start to undress her, she’s usually nervous at this moment because she probably hasn’t shown her body off for real in front of another BBC alpha male. Her husband is usually more enthusiastic than she is at least initially, but once I see her nipples getting hard, and I admire her freshly prepped pussy (usually by the husband) I grow my cock size quickly.

I love looking into her eyes, walking up to her and pulling her to close to my body, feeling the warmth of her naked body, and that initial magic moment where my cock shaft touches her soft outer Cunt as I hold her. It’s usually the ridge of the head of my cock that touches her outer Cunt first, as it just dangles there as i hold her, but that’s the first spark of what she will inevitably grow to worship. If She’s got some bush the feeling of it rubbing up against my cock is also magic.

What progresses next is usually the kissing, the fondling, the touching, and then the leading over to the bed. At this point, usually the husband’s already asking ”baby are you excited, does it feel good? Are you turned on?” blah blah blah blah blah, but what I’m doing is looking in her eyes constantly making sure that she and I are starting to connect. I love having that connection between the wife and me that drowns out the husband. It’s very important for the future.

Then the moment arrives, I’m now looking at another man’s wife laid on the bed, her legs spread apart, her pussy open and ready for me to feel, and that’s when the psychology of this really turns me on.

Here are the facts. This woman and her husband had once been a young couple flirting themselves and then maybe they end up becoming closer and the husband, but then boyfriend asks her out on a date. She excepts and they both have butterflies in their stomach, all of those feelings from the husband towards his thin girlfriend built, they become husband and wife. There was a wedding with their family and friends, and they promised to love each other and sickness and health forever.

Always flashes in front of me as I descend lower until I’m on top of his wife and we start deeply kissing. I start playing with her and she’s usually very nervous but once I open those lips, my mushroom head has a place to slide into.

By the time my cock head starts spreading her Cunt lips I know all these secret private things, only a day before were known only to her husband - the smell of her hair, what her mouth taste like, what her breasts feel like, what they look like, the shape of her nipples, her ass cheeks, her far upper thighs, and yes, the most secret of all….her cunt.

At that moment, I can imagine from the husband‘s point of view, he's incredibly excited, but also incredibly nervous. The woman that he told he loved at the altar, the woman that he had butterflies in his stomach over in those early years is the same woman that another man who is much more hung much stronger and sexier than him is getting to enjoy all of those secret things for free.

And as I am fucking her, I’m always whispering things into her ear, an planning ways for the two of us to meet and she often reciprocates when she’s cumming and understands how much better I am than her husband is.

It’s all that stuff I love so much and yes, it’s great to fuck in all these positions and show the cuck exactly what’s happening to his wife, but I have to admit the best part is that I took his wife. I have a woman that was supposedly promised to another man, and she’s never gonna look at him the same again.😈
Would start by saying nothing personal but that might be hard for you to accept.
“converting your wife to my property”
Sounds like you have some power and / or control issues.
Women aren’t property. Yours or anyone else’s
In my humble opinion. It’s this attitude that give bulls a bad name.

(y)
I have fucked a few cheating wives and loved it, no attachment, secret meetups, wild sex all added to the excitement but I have to admit there was more than one occasion when I wished that the wife could have gone home and told her husband what had just happened to her :cool:
My cucky cock would get so hard if my wife came home and told me something like that!

My cucky cock would get so hard if my wife came home and told me something like that!
They would sometimes tell me what it was like going home to hubby, having to make excuses and lie to them about where they had been and what they had been up to.
They were unhappy wives having an affair and that was it. I was never interested in anything more than providing them with a bit of excitement and screwing the arse off them.
Husbands never found out what I was up to with them to the best of my knowledge but I would be lieing if the thought of them telling their husbands they had just had their legs spread for me for the last hour or two didn't turn me on.:devilish:
In reflection though I'm probably pretty glad they didn't, definitely didn't want any hassle.

They would sometimes tell me what it was like going home to hubby, having to make excuses and lie to them about where they had been and what they had been up to.
They were unhappy wives having an affair and that was it. I was never interested in anything more than providing them with a bit of excitement and screwing the arse off them.
Husbands never found out what I was up to with them to the best of my knowledge but I would be lieing if the thought of them telling their husbands they had just had their legs spread for me for the last hour or two didn't turn me on.:devilish:
In reflection though I'm probably pretty glad they didn't, definitely didn't want any hassle.
You or her wouldn’t have had any hassle from me!

(y)

That's when a wife lets her husband see the real woman he's married to

Would start by saying nothing personal but that might be hard for you to accept.
“converting your wife to my property”
Sounds like you have some power and / or control issues.
Women aren’t property. Yours or anyone else’s
In my humble opinion. It’s this attitude that give bulls a bad name.
You would be surprised how many of them love that exact power dynamic. It’s exactly that uncomfortable language they are looking for.

I find it the shy ones are scared of themselves letting lose too much and going too far and so once their inner reluctance brakes, they end up fucking the best and also do the most naughty things - for example taking off a condom in the middle of me fucking her because she wants me inside her to let loose and never asked for permission from her husband. Another example is allowing myself and a couple of my friends to take her secretly away from her husband, and explore her holes 😈
I understand. My wifes boyfriend wants my wife to try two new cocks at one time.

Back