Biggest Act of Submission

WhtAcpt

Male
From
AR, US
I'm interested to hear what you think is the biggest act of submission from your wife or gf towards her lover. What gives you the most excitement, dread, feeling you lost her, feeling he owns her, feeling you're inferior, feeling they love each other?

1] on her knees, looking up, swallowing his load?
2] missionary bareback, embracing, climaxing inside her?
3] looking into each other's eyes and kissing intimately, maybe even saying she loves him?
4] leaving for a weekend or vacation together?
5] getting a permanent QOS tattoo?
6] breaking up and then her moving in with him?

I'm interested to hear what you think is the biggest act of submission from your wife or gf towards her lover. What gives you the most excitement, dread, feeling you lost her, feeling he owns her, feeling you're inferior, feeling they love each other?

3] looking into each other's eyes and kissing intimately, maybe even saying she loves him?
All of the above!!

Do I have to choose?
Filling a wife full of my cum with her husband watching and hearing me telling her to gimme all that pussy and pulling out so it slides out of her well fucked pussy is powerful

4. Him convincing her to leave her family and trust him enough to go away with him for whatever his intent is, sharing her with friends, slave training, breeding, loving her and crowding out hubby and *******.

Number 1 my Mistress/wife doesn’t give blow jobs very much. oh I’ve seen her look in his eyes and kiss is cock and lick it a little but only on special occasions will she really suck it and she would never let me see her do it she says that not for me to see . My wife would never get a permanent tattoo she has a Q of spades tee shirt panties a charm for her anklet but no tattoos. My wife left me for a man before they humiliated me quite a bit I lived with her and her lover for 18 months then they left me. She was gone for almost 2 years she came back and I begged her to own me again and she did. Now she has another black man that she’s in love with and she tells him that she loves him in front of me all the time they are open about their love affair. This time my wife’s lover has full control over me he trains, disciplines and punished me the only sexual contact I have with my wife is eating her cream pie. My Master and Mistress are in love and no way would my Master allow me to be intimate with my wife her and I .When I’m allowed to cum its always in submission to my Master sex with women is for black men only. That’s the golden rule

Number 1 my Mistress/wife doesn’t give blow jobs very much. oh I’ve seen her look in his eyes and kiss is cock and lick it a little but only on special occasions will she really suck it and she would never let me see her do it she says that not for me to see . My wife would never get a permanent tattoo she has a Q of spades tee shirt panties a charm for her anklet but no tattoos. My wife left me for a man before they humiliated me quite a bit I lived with her and her lover for 18 months then they left me. She was gone for almost 2 years she came back and I begged her to own me again and she did. Now she has another black man that she’s in love with and she tells him that she loves him in front of me all the time they are open about their love affair. This time my wife’s lover has full control over me he trains, disciplines and punished me the only sexual contact I have with my wife is eating her cream pie. My Master and Mistress are in love and no way would my Master allow me to be intimate with my wife her and I .When I’m allowed to cum its always in submission to my Master sex with women is for black men only. That’s the golden rule
What is wrong with some of you bitch boys, you allow your life to be destroyed, forfeit your family and allow abuse, mentally and physically. This is supposed to be enjoyable, pleasurable and benefit everyone involved. Don't care how much you crave being humiliated in the bedroom, Learn to draw the line before it destroys your life, and find out they took out a big life insurance policy on you!!!

Back