Bi cucks obsessed with big black dick lets become friends and network.

I want to create a thread for all of us bi cucks who are obsessed with big dicked black men to network and or become close friends outside of our obsessions to further bring us into this lifestyle and obsession. Think about it, imagine having that close friend/network of friends who we can have genuine good friendships with and or become business partners, get very close while sharing a solidified foundation of a serious obsession with big dicked black men and submitting EVERYTHING to them including our women and our Souls. I'd love to hear from you fellas.
sounds like a great idea

NJ also... still in search of my Princess. Seems like the proverbial needle in the haystack!
No experience at all... but i'm here lol
Maybe we could do this through a group email... give it some traction??

Hopefully everyone dm's Luis... so maybe we could somehow actually create a fun group...
with a way to communicate together. How cool would that be! I've seen other threads like this
that don't seem to really go anywhere. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! cheers tommy

Hopefully everyone dm's Luis... so maybe we could somehow actually create a fun group...
with a way to communicate together. How cool would that be! I've seen other threads like this
that don't seem to really go anywhere. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! cheers tommy
Maybe a whatsapp or telegram group would work

Probably the easiest and most unobtrusive way is for everyone to Dm Luis their email address.
A quick and static way to communicate with the group that wouldn't be in your face.
Simple for Luis to add... or delete... addresses for anyone who wants in... or out!
Another awesome day outside... it's a sangria day for sure!! : )

Last edited:
Back