Bi cucks obsessed with big black dick lets become friends and network.

I want to create a thread for all of us bi cucks who are obsessed with big dicked black men to network and or become close friends outside of our obsessions to further bring us into this lifestyle and obsession. Think about it, imagine having that close friend/network of friends who we can have genuine good friendships with and or become business partners, get very close while sharing a solidified foundation of a serious obsession with big dicked black men and submitting EVERYTHING to them including our women and our Souls. I'd love to hear from you fellas.

I want to create a thread for all of us bi cucks who are obsessed with big dicked black men to network and or become close friends outside of our obsessions to further bring us into this lifestyle and obsession. Think about it, imagine having that close friend/network of friends who we can have genuine good friendships with and or become business partners, get very close while sharing a solidified foundation of a serious obsession with big dicked black men and submitting EVERYTHING

I want to create a thread for all of us bi cucks who are obsessed with big dicked black men to network and or become close friends outside of our obsessions to further bring us into this lifestyle and obsession. Think about it, imagine having that close friend/network of friends who we can have genuine good friendships with and or become business partners, get very close while sharing a solidified foundation of a serious obsession with big dicked black men and submitting EVERYTHING to them including our women and our Souls. I'd love to hear from you fellas.
This could be fun. I’m in.

Back