Attraction between black men and white women

So, this is a question for both the men and women on this site. My black gentlemen, what attracted you to dating white women? What was it that made you instantly aroused by them? Vice-versa, to the lovely white women on this site. What was it that attracted you to dating black men? What was it that aroused you to them instantly?

Attachments

• lovers by search my heart.jpg
    lovers by search my heart.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 192
It is the taboo which makes the attraction so hot i,.e. "they used to be s l a v e s, now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot" or " they are i n f e r i or and now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot". You can make up all sort of reasons, but that is it in a nutshell.
This is probably true in many cases, but some just like the intense raw sex.

It is the taboo which makes the attraction so hot i,.e. "they used to be s l a v e s, now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot" or " they are i n f e r i or and now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot". You can make up all sort of reasons, but that is it in a nutshell.
Thats from the Cuck's view point........ Lets have it from the wife and the bull's viewpoint then. :ROFLMAO: :qos:

Actually, I not a cuck, far from it, Just speaking facts. Why do you think you are the only group who whites interact with in this way, hiding behind a lifestyle and verified profiles? They socialize normally with other groups and nationalities, whether for casual no-strings-attached sex or for more meaningful relationships. They avoid you for normal social interactions but clearly value you for your "big black cocks" and your sexual abilities. Surprising how many black men will assume the role of 2nd class citizen, just to fuck some busted out-of-shape lump because her face is white. SMH
Cucks are essential to this lifestyle.

Actually, I not a cuck, far from it, Just speaking facts. Why do you think you are the only group who whites interact with in this way, hiding behind a lifestyle and verified profiles? They socialize normally with other groups and nationalities, whether for casual no-strings-attached sex or for more meaningful relationships. They avoid you for normal social interactions but clearly value you for your "big black cocks" and your sexual abilities. Surprising how many black men will assume the role of 2nd class citizen, just to fuck some busted out-of-shape lump because her face is white. SMH
Well thats "YOUR view........ One speaks who he is directly if a man and otherwise if not... good day :qos:

Spoken like a true bitter little dick cuck i understand i use to be this bitter but its no use :)

Last edited:
Man’s bitter because his wife is obsessed with black cocks he’s just a angry cuck who can’t accept that he’s obviously mentally challenged too to assume i’m black he’s in his cuck beginning stage he’ll come around soon

Not bitter all. Is just fascinating dynamics. These ppl put your ance stors to work like a n i m als on pla.ntat.i0ns. Now these same ppl put you to use a a private fuck a n i ma l to satisfy their wives who other men wouldn't fuck. Incredible. You couldn't make it up.

Man’s bitter because his wife is obsessed with black cocks he’s just a angry cuck who can’t accept that he’s obviously mentally challenged too to assume i’m black he’s in his cuck beginning stage he’ll come around soon

Not bitter all. Is just fascinating dynamics. These ppl put your ance stors to work like a n i m als on pla.ntat.i0ns. Now these same ppl put you to use a a private fuck a n i ma l to satisfy their wives who other men wouldn't fuck. Incredible. You couldn't make it up.
Cucks are just in it for the enjoyment.

As you maybe aware from my previous comments; conscious blackmen are aware that their penis is a detachable "fetish" to many........... fact is when we exclude the cuck the blackman and white women enjoy dignified relationships........

We know the cuck is the now redundant slave master and many of us refuse to deal with him. from your previous commentary I would say you don't give a fuck about our abused ancestors or that the cuck may want to use the ******* among us to satisfy his short cummings forgive the pun. You say they are women other men wouldn't fuck...............plus, well you a cuck. They wouldn't fuck you nor you them, they only fuck with blackmen and this is what has your nose out of joint, that you are not superior as you seek to believe and that white women as a group are showing you what's real.... Oh and women can tell at 100 paces if you a man or a cuck faggot.

As you maybe aware from my previous comments; conscious blackmen are aware that their penis is a detachable "fetish" to many........... fact is when we exclude the cuck the blackman and white women enjoy dignified relationships........

We know the cuck is the now redundant slave master and many of us refuse to deal with him. from your previous commentary I would say you don't give a fuck about our abused ancestors or that the cuck may want to use the ******* among us to satisfy his short cummings forgive the pun. You say they are women other men wouldn't fuck...............plus, well you a cuck. They wouldn't fuck you nor you them, they only fuck with blackmen and this is what has your nose out of joint, that you are not superior as you seek to believe and that white women as a group are showing you what's real.... Oh and women can tell at 100 paces if you a man or a cuck faggot.
Again, I'm not a cuck and I'm not even white, so what you've written is a bunch of irrelevant stuff. But again, I must say, this is a fascinating facet of human behavior, unseen in recent times. Take for example hispanics, just for example. Imagine they were ens laved by whites, used as ani m als on plan ta t ions, looked down on and mistreated for generations. Even today they were still hated and ridiculed by whites and whites even encouraged other races/nationalities to look at hispanics as "foreign" or a s ubclas s. Yet these same whites wanted hispanics to a n i m,al isticaly fuck their b usted wives with their "big brown dicks". You think latino men today would be allowed themselves as sexual cr e a, t u re s for the sexual gratification of these same whites. No way they would. No way. No other race would behave in this way. But for people like you, I suppose, all that matters is you get to fuck women, other men wouldn't. I suppose your behavior backs up the belief (unfounded??) that the only interracial black men like yourself can do , is with women that men of other races don't want.

Again, I'm not a cuck and I'm not even white, so what you've written is a bunch of irrelevant stuff. But again, I must say, this is a fascinating facet of human behavior, unseen in recent times. Take for example hispanics, just for example. Imagine they were ens laved by whites, used as ani m als on plan ta t ions, looked down on and mistreated for generations. Even today they were still hated and ridiculed by whites and whites even encouraged other races/nationalities to look at hispanics as "foreign" or a s ubclas s. Yet these same whites wanted hispanics to a n i m,al isticaly fuck their b usted wives with their "big brown dicks". You think latino men today would be allowed themselves as sexual cr e a, t u re s for the sexual gratification of these same whites. No way they would. No way. No other race would behave in this way. But for people like you, I suppose, all that matters is you get to fuck women, other men wouldn't. I suppose your behavior backs up the belief (unfounded??) that the only interracial black men like yourself can do , is with women that men of other races don't want.
Most buuls are black, yes.

Again, I'm not a cuck and I'm not even white, so what you've written is a bunch of irrelevant stuff. But again, I must say, this is a fascinating facet of human behavior, unseen in recent times. Take for example hispanics, just for example. Imagine they were ens laved by whites, used as ani m als on plan ta t ions, looked down on and mistreated for generations. Even today they were still hated and ridiculed by whites and whites even encouraged other races/nationalities to look at hispanics as "foreign" or a s ubclas s. Yet these same whites wanted hispanics to a n i m,al isticaly fuck their b usted wives with their "big brown dicks". You think latino men today would be allowed themselves as sexual cr e a, t u re s for the sexual gratification of these same whites. No way they would. No way. No other race would behave in this way. But for people like you, I suppose, all that matters is you get to fuck women, other men wouldn't. I suppose your behavior , is with women that men of other races don't want.
An unfortunate and misguided view me thinks; there is much you do not understand about Black / White culture because as you confirmed you are not white; There is NATURAL sexual tension between blackmen and white women. NATURAL and between blackmen and all women. Whitebois banned that natural union for hundreds you years and NATURE has now rendered that ban void. Naturally... So, it's natural for White women and all women to suck black cock. the idea of its validity really screws you up because you a closet cuck certainly not man enough to pass objective yet objectionable remarks about our sexuality when it is your own that is out there... admit you a cuck and send me some of you girls you know daughters' wives and any good-looking ones. we will fuck them for THEIR sakes because you can't ......... Laters Racist Cucky :qos::ROFLMAO:

Back