Attraction between black men and white women

So, this is a question for both the men and women on this site. My black gentlemen, what attracted you to dating white women? What was it that made you instantly aroused by them? Vice-versa, to the lovely white women on this site. What was it that attracted you to dating black men? What was it that aroused you to them instantly?

Attachments

• lovers by search my heart.jpg
    lovers by search my heart.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 146
It is the taboo which makes the attraction so hot i,.e. "they used to be s l a v e s, now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot" or " they are i n f e r i or and now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot". You can make up all sort of reasons, but that is it in a nutshell.

It is the taboo which makes the attraction so hot i,.e. "they used to be s l a v e s, now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot" or " they are i n f e r i or and now they are fucking our wives and girlfriends in front of us with their big black cocks, that is sooo hot". You can make up all sort of reasons, but that is it in a nutshell.
This is probably true in many cases, but some just like the intense raw sex.

Thats from the Cuck's view point........ Lets have it from the wife and the bull's viewpoint then. :ROFLMAO: :qos:

Thats from the Cuck's view point........ Lets have it from the wife and the bull's viewpoint then. :ROFLMAO: :qos:
Actually, I not a cuck, far from it, Just speaking facts. Why do you think you are the only group who whites interact with in this way, hiding behind a lifestyle and verified profiles? They socialize normally with other groups and nationalities, whether for casual no-strings-attached sex or for more meaningful relationships. They avoid you for normal social interactions but clearly value you for your "big black cocks" and your sexual abilities. Surprising how many black men will assume the role of 2nd class citizen, just to fuck some busted out-of-shape lump because her face is white. SMH

Actually, I not a cuck, far from it, Just speaking facts. Why do you think you are the only group who whites interact with in this way, hiding behind a lifestyle and verified profiles? They socialize normally with other groups and nationalities, whether for casual no-strings-attached sex or for more meaningful relationships. They avoid you for normal social interactions but clearly value you for your "big black cocks" and your sexual abilities. Surprising how many black men will assume the role of 2nd class citizen, just to fuck some busted out-of-shape lump because her face is white. SMH
Cucks are essential to this lifestyle.

Well thats "YOUR view........ One speaks who he is directly if a man and otherwise if not... good day :qos:

Spoke like a true bitter little dick cuck i understand i use to be this bitter but its no use :)

Back