Attraction between black men and white women

So, this is a question for both the men and women on this site. My black gentlemen, what attracted you to dating white women? What was it that made you instantly aroused by them? Vice-versa, to the lovely white women on this site. What was it that attracted you to dating black men? What was it that aroused you to them instantly?

Attachments

• lovers by search my heart.jpg
    lovers by search my heart.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 190
An unfortunate and misguided view me thinks; there is much you do not understand about Black / White culture because as you confirmed you are not white; There is NATURAL sexual tension between blackmen and white women. NATURAL and between blackmen and all women. Whitebois banned that natural union for hundreds you years and NATURE has now rendered that ban void. Naturally... So, it's natural for White women and all women to suck black cock. the idea of its validity really screws you up because you a closet cuck certainly not man enough to pass objective yet objectionable remarks about our sexuality when it is your own that is out there... admit you a cuck and send me some of you girls you know daughters' wives and any good-looking ones. we will fuck them for THEIR sakes because you can't ......... Laters Racist Cucky :qos::ROFLMAO:
Ha ha too funny. As I said earlier, whites target ppl like you and constantly r idicule you and d espise you and encourage other races and citizens of other countries to do likewise. They don't behave like this to other races or groups, not even to people who are very obviously foreign, just very specifically and deliberately to american blacks and them only. Similarly, whites target men like you to be private fuck a n i(mal)s for their all-to-frequently b,usted b,loated wives. Whites don't target other races or groups for these types of hidden raw b r ut)ish sexual interactions, just again very specifically and deliberately, people like you.
Anyone with half a functioning brain can see the common thread here, but not you I guess. Obviously, thinking intelligently is not your thing. Your thing is more like pounding a pot-bellied retiree energetically for 10 minutes straight and not missing a single beat, because her husband instructed you to. What can I say, it's your s,l(av).e mentality working for you. Or to 'paraphrase' that famous saying "A s,la(v)e m.entality is a terrible thing to waste". You can reply if you want to, but I won't bother reply, 'cos I've said all I wanna say. [Drops mike and exits stage]
😛😛😛

Ha ha too funny. As I said earlier, whites target ppl like you and constantly r idicule you and d espise you and encourage other races and citizens of other countries to do likewise. They don't behave like this to other races or groups, not even to people who are very obviously foreign, just very specifically and deliberately to american blacks and them only. Similarly, whites target men like you to be private fuck a n i(mal)s for their all-to-frequently b,usted b,loated wives. Whites don't target other races or groups for these types of hidden raw b r ut)ish sexual interactions, just again very specifically and deliberately, people like you.
Anyone with half a functioning brain can see the common thread here, but not you I guess. Obviously, thinking intelligently is not your thing. Your thing is more like pounding a pot-bellied retiree energetically for 10 minutes straight and not missing a single beat, because her husband instructed you to. What can I say, it's your s,l(av).e mentality working for you. Or to 'paraphrase' that famous saying "A s,la(v)e m.entality is a terrible thing to waste". You can reply if you want to, but I won't bother reply, 'cos I've said all I wanna say. [Drops mike and exits stage]
😛😛😛
People are quick to vilify cucks, but without cucks, this lifestyle would be over before it began!

😛😛😛
My final reply. You an idiot and a racist and a closet cuck and you don't know what you are talking about.. Begone get lost! :ROFLMAO: :qos:

Growing up, it was still frowned up in my small backwoods rural area. Despite my well hidden desires, I never got to act on them, until my second marriage, a chance encounter at the bowling alley I had bowled at for 3 years and my husbands famour "lets see where that goes" response that led me to my first extramarital affair, and all the other tha thave followed!! I love to be out in public with Black Lovers and making it obvious that we are a LOT more then friends!! J (the wife)

Growing up, it was still frowned up in my small backwoods rural area. Despite my well hidden desires, I never got to act on them, until my second marriage, a chance encounter at the bowling alley I had bowled at for 3 years and my husbands famour "lets see where that goes" response that led me to my first extramarital affair, and all the other tha thave followed!! I love to be out in public with Black Lovers and making it obvious that we are a LOT more then friends!! J (the wife)
That is the point. Many white women have said they like being out with their black lovers to see how others react. One woman was on here saying she liked to hold his hand and kiss him, knowing it brought looks of d.isgust and resentment from others. It is almost like an act of provocation because no one would care if a white woman was with another race or nationality, but when it's with an american black, it is a very negative thing and she is a bused, told by whites she is t,rash and no white man will want to be with her etc etc etc. And some of these thick-skulled c0ons are to d.umb to see they are being played against the public for the white couple's enjoyment.

Last edited:
That is the point. Many white women have said they like being out with their black lovers to see how others react. One woman was on here saying she liked to hold his hand and kiss him, knowing it brought looks of d.isgust and resentment from others. It is almost like an act of provocation because no one would care if a white woman was with another race or nationality, but when it's with an american black, it is a very negative thing and she is a bused, told by whites she is t,rash and no white man will want to be with her etc etc etc. And some of these thick-skulled c0ons are to d.umb to see they are being played against the public for the white couple's enjoyment.
Some love the attention, even if it is negative. a weird way of thinking.

you a very negative boi and a racist cuck

" it is a very negative thing and she is a bused, told by whites she is t,rash and no white man will want to be with her etc etc etc. And some of these thick-skulled c0ons are to d.umb to see they are being played against the public for the white couple's enjoyment."

What the fuck do you care about how blackmen feel or are perceived. I grew up among white people all my life and I can say very few think as you do......... you are out of touch.......... I really need to stop responding to your crap.

When integration was mandated in the deep south I was in middle school. This afforded me the opportunity to really meet and get to know my new Black classmates. The difference between the Black boys and white ones was immediate and glaring. They seemed to be more physically developed, their self confidence was evident and their personalities were engaging, basically they were more fun to be with. Getting to know them better over a period of time I found I was attaractive to them physically and overall appeealing, quick-witted and desirable. As I got older the things I initially found charismatic and seductive were amplified ten fold. There was no going back nor did I wish to. I was hooked.

Back