Which European women LOVES Black men the most !

BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

- German
- Dutch
- Polish
- Czech
- Slovak
- Romanian
- Ukrainian
- Russian
Now show me the list based on the order of the willingness of these women to introduce a private BM fuck-thing to their friends, families, colleagues and other elements of their social circle. LOLLLL

Last edited:
Now show me the list based on the order of the willingness of these women to introduce a private BM fuck-thing to their friends, families, colleagues and other elements of their social circle. LOLLLL

I don't give a rat's ass about that . . . we're there to fuck . . . and that's it! So "LOL" at that 🙄 And by the way, that works both ways too. Meaning I'm not interested in introducing my white "sex objects" to my family, friends, or colleagues either. So, we have balance, which is important to me as a Libra. LMAO :p!

First, where are black men most in demand? I would definitely say Scandinavia. The extra attraction that blonde, blue-eyed women feel to black men should be the subject of research lol. And of course I would add Germany. The other question is where are you most likely to see couples made up of black men and white women? Definitely the UK. There are a lot of black men and society is completely used to interracial couples. Also, some of the cuckold clubs run by black men in London have such radical fantasies that you won’t find them in the US lol

I have to disagree about Scandinavia. You might get some action, but you will always be looked down on. That place is becoming way less welcoming for foreigners by the day.

The women there that go for foreigners are almost 100% bottom of the barrel, low quality types.
You speak the truth. These types of women who chase after black men, or black cock chasers (I suppose you can call them that) are definitely bottom of the barrel material. People pretty much know of them and their reputation and regular guys wouldn't touch them. This doesn't apply to regular white girls who happen to settle down with a regular foreign or black person. Just the ones I described earlier.

Good news is coming from the US your standards are already probably low. My wife is a solid 7 in Eastern Europe at large, but she's a 9 over here. Men are breaking their necks to see her everywhere, yet just a semi-normal back home, LOL.

nice skin, no tattoos, big round ass, perky breasts into her 40s, dresses nice, well educated and speaks more than one language fluently, no ******* or alcohol.

I have to disagree about Scandinavia. You might get some action, but you will always be looked down on. That place is becoming way less welcoming for foreigners by the day.

The women there that go for foreigners are almost 100% bottom of the barrel, low quality types.
I don't think so. In fact, one of the main reasons for such a demand for black men in Scandinavia is that there are very few black men. Scandinavian women, influenced by other Western European and especially US cultures, have a curiosity and desire for blacks. And by the way, the blonde hair and blue eyes factor that I can't explain is another issue LOL

I don't think so. In fact, one of the main reasons for such a demand for black men in Scandinavia is that there are very few black men. Scandinavian women, influenced by other Western European and especially US cultures, have a curiosity and desire for blacks. And by the way, the blonde hair and blue eyes factor that I can't explain is another issue LOL
I love it when American's think they understand Europe.

Good news is coming from the US your standards are already probably low. My wife is a solid 7 in Eastern Europe at large, but she's a 9 over here. Men are breaking their necks to see her everywhere, yet just a semi-normal back home, LOL.

nice skin, no tattoos, big round ass, perky breasts into her 40s, dresses nice, well educated and speaks more than one language fluently, no ******* or alcohol.
LOL. Well, look at the women here that are described here as "hotwives" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back