What is Black to White ?

NYNJcuckcouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have been on this site for many years. We are looking for the perfect Local Black Bi Bull to White cuck couple scenario . We know we are picky and that is fine we have a Latin Bull . with that said WHAT IS BLACK TO WHITE ? I have been approached by mixed, Indian and Latin Men on the site although we are not prejudice we are here to speak to what the Site states . Isn't this site for Black men and Women for White men and women ? Correct me if I am wrong , thanks

Bang on the money. They think of "the blacks" as big-co.cked sexual w ildl.ife for their women to have fun with. When they've had their fun, they will return to openly (no need to hide behind a ;LS or verified profiles) socializing and dating people from other r aces and n,ationalities because they think of them as being more a.merican.like, more compatible and because they prefer those kinds.
We are allowed to associate with whom we prefer. It's called preference of association.

We are allowed to associate with whom we prefer. It's called preference of association.
You call it preference of association. We call it Racism & Sexism.

It is not the "Person" you wish to associate with.. its his FETISH, his cock.. the man is just about irrelevant.

This to me is not preference, its exploitation and sinister in its effects.

She gangbangs 30 guys for your edification... She gets through 100 BBCs in the last couple years. this is not love of your woman, its exploitation of her preference for Blackman because you ant got no agony in your little pee pee and she will eventually find you repulsive and leave you for her "Man"

Brainwashing her into endless fucking with blackmen is damaging her so you can get off....................

Blackmen don't take hoes seriously........
not to bring home to your mom or your children. what happens to her when her beauty fades and no one wants to fuck her....where will you be?

Last edited:
We have been on this site for many years. We are looking for the perfect Local Black Bi Bull to White cuck couple scenario . We know we are picky and that is fine we have a Latin Bull . with that said WHAT IS BLACK TO WHITE ? I have been approached by mixed, Indian and Latin Men on the site although we are not prejudice we are here to speak to what the Site states . Isn't this site for Black men and Women for White men and women ? Correct me if I am wrong , thanks
You're not wrong. But...that's the internet for 'ya. Personally, I'll never understand why you'd go after a women who's stated a preference for something that you're not.

You call it preference of association. We call it Racism & Sexism.

It is not the "Person" you wish to associate with.. its his FETISH, his cock.. the man is just about irrelevant.

This to me is not preference, its exploitation and sinister in its effects.

She gangbangs 30 guys for your edification... She gets through 100 BBCs in the last couple years. this is not love of your woman, its exploitation of her preference for Blackman because you ant got no agony in your little pee pee and she will eventually find you repulsive and leave you for her "Man"

Brainwashing her into endless fucking with blackmen is damaging her so you can get off....................

Blackmen don't take hoes seriously........
not to bring home to your mom or your children. what happens to her when her beauty fades and no one wants to fuck her....where will you be?
I hear what you say but I'm making a different point. As citizens we all have the right to associate with those we want to and avoid those we don't want to, including both you and I. What the poster said is generally true, imo, that white couples here only associate with blacks behind closed doors and only for sexual reasons, while freely associating with other groups and races, nationalities etc openly whether for friendship, casual sexual associations or relationships. Obv, the are exceptions, but it is generally true. But as I said, that is their right, as it would be yours and mine.

I hear what you say but I'm making a different point. As citizens we all have the right to associate with those we want to and avoid those we don't want to, including both you and I. What the poster said is generally true, imo, that white couples here only associate with blacks behind closed doors and only for sexual reasons, while freely associating with other groups and races, nationalities etc openly whether for friendship, casual sexual associations or relationships. Obv, the are exceptions, but it is generally true. But as I said, that is their right, as it would be yours and mine.
I readily accept that right...........

The association with Blackmen is focused on the "fetish" the BBC. So, in fact there is virtually no association with the persona, spirit of the Blackman as per "Racist Custom," only apparent association because he carries the disposable fetish that fixes the marital problem of no agony in the tiny tiny pee pee of cucks <whitemen>.

Its Plantation dynamics once again.

The fetish was employed back in the day as " breading farms" there were guys fucking their lives away every day to give Massa more slave stock. Many died of exhaustion and endless pussy his tool nothing but chattel.

Some ******* Hundreds of offspring for Massa.

Let's repeat that, perpetuate that evil?

Better we just breed you MF out, what good are you to the advancement of humanity?

With your white supremacy dynamic.?

Last edited:
to further develop on your previous response that the apparent association of whites and black men is BEHIND CLOSED DOORS and its for sex: that of course fits into the racist custom of excluding black outdoors.

Why?

Just historic naked racism, often many blacks don't know "how to behave" because they may have been socially isolate and or brought up street and behave inappropriately in genteel company, cause embarrassment and disassociation etc... then again, we all learn when included... back to naked racism and sexism.

Back