All White Wives should fuck a well hung black guy at least once

I have learned something interesting about my wife that kind of surprised me. I am about 10 years older than her. When it comes to relationships she has always gone for guys that are older than her. She once dated a guy that was about 13 years older than her. But when it comes to fucking other men, she seems to be perfectly fine fucking much younger guys. We were eating lunch at a restaurant today, our waiter was a young and attractive young black man. He was probably about 19 or 20. She told me he was hot and that she would do him! I was so surprised. Not upset, just surprised.

Your premise "All White Wives should fuck a well hung black guy at least once" has one flaw. As my wife said after her one time, all she wants is black men over and over and over! With black men once is never enough!!!
I agree that a lot of white women will want a lot more Black Cock once they try it. I am assuming that there some women who either can't handle large cocks comfortably or that they would somehow feel guilty and not allow themselves to keep enjoying it. But again, I think all should try it and their husbands (if married) should be OK with it.

I wonder if any studies have been done that would show which percent of white couples and what percent of Black Men participate in this or are considering getting started ? What percent of White Wives are interested in fucking black men ?

Back