Advice For Getting Wife Blacked

If it's one thing I learned, if or when a woman is ready to try something new s3xually, she will do it and no coaxing is needed. As long as you make her feel that once she does, you won't judge her, it will happen. If she decides to do so, but then has to deal with issues, she will creep. What I am saying is, get out of this "I need to convince my wife" mindset. When she is ready, you will know. If you keep trying to coax her it won't go well.

I'm in an area with hardly any blacks at all. My wife has never been blacked and we have a non-existent sex life. She has joked about getting her some chocolate but she's all talk. How could I bring it about? What could I say or do?
Get counseling to find out why you have no sex life?

I'm in an area with hardly any blacks at all. My wife has never been blacked and we have a non-existent sex life. She has joked about getting her some chocolate but she's all talk. How could I bring it about? What could I say or do?
Nothing better than being in a area with no blacks and full of white hungry wives with dead sex 🤫

I can tell you that! My wife sucks at sex! BIG time! She's actually a turn off!!
Ok, maybe it's my low IQ. How does your wife going black help your nonexistent sex life? If my logic is correct, if she does go black, that still means no sex for you. Unless, on the flip side, are trying to use that as a catalyst for her to have sex with you, or you just want that for self gratification?

Besides all that, I know she's all talk but I'd still like to see it! We live here by ourselves so it wouldn't be hard to set up. She's made fun of my dick, so I'd like to find a huge black cock. She's 48/w/f, 5'6", 300, ( BBW) 48DDD She has a huge gash that get's super wet, so it needs to be huge.

Does she just want actual chocolate? Could be crossed wires here.

Besides all that, I know she's all talk but I'd still like to see it! We live here by ourselves so it wouldn't be hard to set up. She's made fun of my dick, so I'd like to find a huge black cock. She's 48/w/f, 5'6", 300, ( BBW) 48DDD She has a huge gash that get's super wet, so it needs to be huge.
You let her take the piss out of the size of your cock?! Call her a fat cow.

Back