• Yes real bbc

Votes: 115 90.6%
  • No just black dildo

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • She wants any cock

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yes when I behave good and supportive by licking her tits, playing with the clit or holding her legs while she gets bbc dildo fucked, I'm allowed to fuck her afterwards, unfortunately I cum very quick in her loose pussy, she loves to have that power over me and making me watch
Sounds like a good time , as long as you both cum so u both are happy 😍, my wife cums like 5 times first with the black dildos then she makes me cum after but I take my time cause I like to enjoy her big ass too and most times she cums with my dick too riding me right before I let my load out

Does she suck in front of you, for me it's getting more difficult to make her cum, since beginning of this year the BBC s are owning my wife while I'm a good supportive hubby

Do you guys think she craves black cock? She has been using them for a while but lately she has been saying small comments about black cocks and big dick energy when she sees the dildos after we have sex . When we have sex I do spit roast her or she rides the dildo while giving me a bj we both are a horny couple been together 12+ years and I kind of do like it when she creams all over the dildos .lmk what u think I put some pics of her while using them while I take pics or record
Bro she hitting you with subliminals.... she can have this

Attachments

• 456717555_91577.7492773.33811843.main.jpg
    456717555_91577.7492773.33811843.main.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 41
Back