• Yes real bbc

Votes: 115 89.8%
  • No just black dildo

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • She wants any cock

Votes: 11 8.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Do you guys think she craves black cock? She has been using them for a while but lately she has been saying small comments about black cocks and big dick energy when she sees the dildos after we have sex . When we have sex I do spit roast her or she rides the dildo while giving me a bj we both are a horny couple been together 12+ years and I kind of do like it when she creams all over the dildos .lmk what u think I put some pics of her while using them while I take pics or record
All women crave thick juicy black cock.

Do you guys think she craves black cock? She has been using them for a while but lately she has been saying small comments about black cocks and big dick energy when she sees the dildos after we have sex . When we have sex I do spit roast her or she rides the dildo while giving me a bj we both are a horny couple been together 12+ years and I kind of do like it when she creams all over the dildos .lmk what u think I put some pics of her while using them while I take pics or record
Get ready to have a new frequent non plastic visitor in your home 🏡, shower 🚿 and 🛌.

Dude I want to! I want to see her little pussy wrapped around it. Because she is tight. Also I wonder how she fucked guys with big cocks in the past, but I know she did because she mentioned it a few times.
That's hot 🔥 u should surprise her one day with one out of nowhere 🍆💦

Bet, how did you get your girl to try
Bet, how did you get your girl to try it?
We would go to the sex shop to buy regular ones but sometimes I would go by myself and buy her bigger ones at first and "she wouldn't noticed " that I would switch them up and one day I went and bought her a black one I got a little nervous at first cause I didn't know what her reaction would be and she didn't say nothing when we used it then I bought 2 other ones black still and she loves them

Back