a wife that only fucks black cock turns me on

Other than hubby, black only…
Yes agreed, our job as a cuck husband is to sit back enjoy watching ,fluffing, Cleaning up, take vids and pic as we embrace and support our hot wives lifestyle. and it’s a bonus when wive humiliates us cucks teaching us cuck husbands a lesson maybe if we are lucky enough wives having our pathetic little cocks locked up too.

If i had converted to BBC when i was in my 20s,i'd have never had anything but BBC
Probably the same for me, since I pretty much became obsessed after I was seduced by my first black lover. But, as it happened, I was married over 20 years, had a family and well-established in the community; so it became my hidden life instead of my public life.

Interesting. I have been the only white guy to fuck my wife for the last 18 months. She told me on the 4th of July, she wanted to know what it's like to only have sex with her black lovers. No exceptions! I agreed to a trial period. She has always been a great wife an deserves to be happy.
It is wonderful you agreed to let her go, BBC ONLY. We started exactly the same way, trial period. I hope you will both enjoy it

It is wonderful you agreed to let her go, BBC ONLY. We started exactly the same way, trial period. I hope you will both enjoy it
I knew when I married a sexy woman almost a decade and a half younger than me, there would come a time when my performance would wain. Combine my age with having covid 3 times and that time came sooner than I thought it would. For many reasons, she deserves all the happiness and pleasure she can get, and that is what I want for her.

I knew when I married a sexy woman almost a decade and a half younger than me, there would come a time when my performance would wain. Combine my age with having covid 3 times and that time came sooner than I thought it would. For many reasons, she deserves all the happiness and pleasure she can get, and that is what I want for her.
What wonderful attitude you have. You seem very secure, mine feels the same way

Watching and masturbating after they finish gives me a much better orgasm...after being in my cage while her black boyfriend uses her body for his own pleasure, I'm ready to burst as soon as she takes the cage off. She likes me to wear a condom to spurt in, and if she puts it on, I can't hold it back. Best orgasms EVER!

Back