Why does black cock turn a normally straight white guy into a sissy faggot? Why am I so weak?

I love watching my wife suck a bbc and then her motion me over with the wiggle of a finger, pull that cock out of her mouth and point it towards me to take over. She has a couple of guys that love having me suck their cocks, kind of a power thing over me I think because they like to talk while they suck on her nipples and play with her pussy telling me what a great little cocksucker I am. They will also call me over from my chair as I’ve been watching them fuck like animals for a while, my little dick exposed and locked up in its metal cage, and tell me to get on my knees. They’ll stand in front of me, big cocks throbbing and all wet with her pussy juice, and tell me to finish them off. She’ll masturbate with her magic wand will I slurp and suck loudly, his hands in the back of my head being very vocal about what a good little cocksucker I am and how I must really, really be wanting his cum. My wife will chime in as well, telling me to suck that cock good, make him cum baby, get what you want out of this, make him cum baby, take that cum and don’t spill a drop. Her bull will loudly announce orgasm is close too, he’ll grunt loudly, knees will buckle a bit, he’ll be like, here it comes boy, get ready to swallow, keep sucking that cock as he jams it down my throat making my eyes water. When he exhales and lets out that loud….ahhhhhh as that first jet of cum splashed my tonsils, my wife will be telling take it baby, such a good boy, take that cum or she’ll be telling him, that’s it baby, give him that loud, fill his little cum slut mouth up good.

I’m a fit, athletic guy but I have totally become a cock craving BBC addict and that’s all I find myself thinking about.

I definitely understand where you’re coming from. Now that I’m retired, I have a lot more time to pursue my long time fetish. I’m glad that there’s some people out there like us who enjoys sucking bbc.

I don't consider myself gay but when it comes to BBC I lose control and turn into a complete slut but I realized that when I lost my virginity at 15 that's when I got addicted and I tried to act like I didn't like it the next 15 years while I was with my girlfriend all that and I kept trying to repress it but me and my girl have been broke up for two and a half years cuz I was in prison actually and to be honest I didn't do anything with anybody whenever I was in there but every time I would take a shower it got to where I would finger f*** my ass every f****** time I thinking about big black cock and hoping that she was getting big black cock such a sissy I just tried the desensitize myself to other people's bs and since I got out of prison I have had sex with a total of I think three women and like 35 BBC's huge ones LOL

I don't consider myself gay but when it comes to BBC I lose control and turn into a complete slut but I realized that when I lost my virginity at 15 that's when I got addicted and I tried to act like I didn't like it the next 15 years while I was with my girlfriend all that and I kept trying to repress it but me and my girl have been broke up for two and a half years cuz I was in prison actually and to be honest I didn't do anything with anybody whenever I was in there but every time I would take a shower it got to where I would finger f*** my ass every f****** time I thinking about big black cock and hoping that she was getting big black cock such a sissy I just tried the desensitize myself to other people's bs and since I got out of prison I have had sex with a total of I think three women and like 35 BBC's huge ones LOL
i thought prison would be a great place to find bbc.

I've been wanting to get into chasity lock up my small cock while I am pounded out by big Superior black dick with my girlfriend right beside me I literally told my ex I wanted to be BBC owned a complete BBC sluts together

I was straight thought I was tough until I met a chick that I knew had dated black guys before me she said she wanted to try something and I agreed did not know what I agreed to until it was to late I was blind folded and hand cuffed when I heard the door open up and I could here them kind of laugh and I was like let me up I head a guy say shut up you about to be put in your place today I could ld hear them kissing and laid next to me the blind fold came off and my girl had a big black cock in her mouth and the black cock was so big made me instantly feel like a bitch and could not stop watching her and then I was man handled by him slapped around until I knew my place there was nothing I could do the took pictures of me dressed up made me say how much I love bbc in to the camera and that's how I got turned out and then it was a all the time thing and this picture is how I felt all it took was one time

Attachments

• bnwo-captions-for-relapsing-pussyfree-goonlimp-whitebois-v0-cjsxp89leq6c1.jpg
    bnwo-captions-for-relapsing-pussyfree-goonlimp-whitebois-v0-cjsxp89leq6c1.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 21
Back