My husband watching me fuck

I know my husband likes stroking his cock he admits he prefers to stroke his cock watching me take a black cock in my pussy. Watching my husband stroking his cock while I'm being pleasured by another black cock always makes my pussy wetter and I enjoy the fuck better. Wishing I had a black cock in my pussy now I'm extremely horny very wet with a black dildo toy in my pussy as I typed this confession don't get me wrong I like my husband's cock but I also like having them black cock in my pussy sometimes even more.

View attachment 7515687
Sexy pic

I know my husband likes stroking his cock he admits he prefers to stroke his cock watching me take a black cock in my pussy. Watching my husband stroking his cock while I'm being pleasured by another black cock always makes my pussy wetter and I enjoy the fuck better. Wishing I had a black cock in my pussy now I'm extremely horny very wet with a black dildo toy in my pussy as I typed this confession don't get me wrong I like my husband's cock but I also like having them black cock in my pussy sometimes even more.

View attachment 7515687
My small white penis husband prefers jerking off to either watching or listening to me pleasured by BBC in ways he couldn’t. Nicole

View attachment 7515687
It's ok to admit ur true feelings 4 BBC...and 4sure u can bet all 3 of ur holes, that Black Men love to fuck on u as well! Keep doing what ur doing and never quit! Bring some of ur gal pals into the fold as well! We need more mature sexy sluts like u in the lifestyle💯

Back