Black Lives Matter!

Gee i would hate to see your stance on affirmative action.
I would be interested in your denial on the evidence of systematic racism. You haven't provided any evidence that it's fake or not true.
I provided evidence from both government and academic research, with the numbers to back it up.

Affirmative action has nothing to do with the institutions I listed. You gonna demand affirmative action to be treated equally, or fairly by the criminal justice system? Or health care?
That's just monumentally dumb.

No i dont care if people dont agree with me at all, just get tired of hearing from people bitching about how bad and how Racist America is, really if it so bad here than why do we have thousands of people per day trying to sneak into this country.

Ask some Cuban immigrants or immigrants from the Former soviet bloc countries what the think about America.

Were not a perfect country but neither is any other country in the world but nowhere on this planet do people have more opportunities to succeed in life than here. And i mean anyone
WTF? You get tired of people bitching about how Racist America is? *******, the United States has ALWAYS been racist! Have you not heard of slavery in the United States or Jim Crow laws? Now, racism is still here especially in law enforcement, which we call systemic racism! Now, don't hurt your brain trying to figure out what I am talking about or trying to use amnesia as if you are clueless about it! I wouldn't expect for you to understand because you're not Black, just like those White folks who seem to laugh when Racism is talked about! The main White folks that laugh about Racism are the MAIN ONES WHO are some muthafuckin cowards to not want to talk about it! Another thing that is so FUCKIN weird to me is, if you are a White female or a White couple who is AFRAID to talk about Racism especially when it pertains to Black people, WHY the FUCK are you on here looking for Black dick? Just like you get tired of people bitching about racism in America, well, I get tired of people DENYING that Racism is in the United States! What MENTAL human being would actually believe that the United States isn't RACIST? 95% of them are on this website today thinking that BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
I would be interested in your denial on the evidence of systematic racism. You haven't provided any evidence that it's fake or not true.
I provided evidence from both government and academic research, with the numbers to back it up.

Affirmative action has nothing to do with the institutions I listed. You gonna demand affirmative action to be treated equally, or fairly by the criminal justice system? Or health care?
Well i think affirmative action is a joke and should be completely done away with but thats neither hear nor there.

I am just gonna say i agree to disagree because neither of us will come to any common ground on this topic.

classic goalpost shifting. it would be nice if kinky would actually engage with the arguments or their evidentiary support, but welp

Well i think affirmative action is a joke and should be completely done away with but thats neither hear nor there.

I am just gonna say i agree to disagree because neither of us will come to any common ground on this topic.
This is a thread about Black Lives Matter, @Kinkygirl25, not affirmative action! Why can't you stay on topic? If you DON'T have anything to contribute to the thread regarding BLM, then keep it moving! So, please STAY ON TOPIC! Wish there was a way we could kick out members who DON'T stay on topic! I don't mind her stating her "two cents" as long as she STAYS on topic!!

So, seeing that systematic racism does indeed exist, you are against any actions that try to correct it?
That's makes you part of the system, part of the problem.

So, seeing that systematic racism does indeed exist, you are against any actions that try to correct it?
That's makes you part of the system, part of the problem.
So your saying affirmative action is a a good thing? Are you out of your fucking mind. If i was black i would be ashamed of affirmative action. You know what afirmative action basically says. It says as a black person or minority your not smart or qualified enough to interview and get a position based on your own merits.

Why would any employer want to hire anyone who is not the absolute best candidate for the job regardless of race.

Of course it applies to other things as well.

This is a thread about Black Lives Matter, @Kinkygirl25, not affirmative action! Why can't you stay on topic? If you DON'T have anything to contribute to the thread regarding BLM, then keep it moving! So, please STAY ON TOPIC! Wish there was a way we could kick out members who DON'T stay on topic! I don't mind her stating her "two cents" as long as she STAYS on topic!!
I dont have a problem staying on topic. Nothing more to say on it. You think America is systemically racist and i think thats BS. Thats it

So your saying affirmative action is a a good thing? Are you out of your fucking mind. If i was black i would be ashamed of affirmative action. You know what afirmative action basically says. It says as a black person or minority your not smart or qualified enough to interview and get a position based on your own merits.

nah, that's not what it says.

it says that if candidates are otherwise equally qualified for the job, you can decide based on their membership in an underrepresented group (whether that's black, female, LBGTQ+, physically handicapped, whatever)

people get so bent out of shape because they never learn the fundamentals

Why would any employer want to hire anyone who is not the absolute best candidate for the job regardless of race.

Of course it applies to other things as well.
You're not black. And your ignorant ass won't change the subject.
Affirmative Action has nothing to do with the systematic racism discussion.
And, that ******* you're talking about above, is not affirmative action.

You were going to show how those stats are bullshit or made up or really don't have an affect?
Or, do you have no answer and choose to ignore it?

I dont have a problem staying on topic. Nothing more to say on it. You think America is systemically racist and i think thats BS. Thats it
Well, according to AMERICA, it is.
What do you have to counter the outcomes from the findings I presented from the Department of Justice, FBI, Department of Labor, Department of Health, professional associations of law enforcement, medical doctors, and attorneys?
Are they all in some victim conspiracy? What about the research presented by reputable institutions of higher learning?
You got anything based in scholarship or evidence that it's BS?
No.

@Kinkygirl25 I can agree with affirmative action is a joke.
Of course "they" provide no evidence sometimes I have to guess which end is typing their post. *PAUSE*

Kinkygirl25 can shift the goalpost..
They never scoring.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 12.52.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 12.52.04 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 8
For one, prove they are not democratic. Two, ANTIFA and BLM have financial ties to George Soros and a few others like him. Their is ZERO doubt that George Soros is also tied to the Democratic Party and is the money behind it. They are checking phone records and some other things that will directly tie Soros to the chaos on the ground. You all are being played by the GLOBALISTS. Ive been watching this unfold for a few years now and it was told all this was coming. They want us divided as Together we stand, divided we fall. We are easy to control divided. If ya’ll would do some research you will find it. Its coming down slowly as people are starting to talk about it but plenty still out there. Notice how this is only happening in Democratic controlled cities. Coincidence??? Nope.
They don’t like hearing the truth sir….

BLM = Black lesbian Movement. Controlled opposition. Zionist group. I think people should know that by now. These cock roaches are running the same playbook from the 60's . Get out of your feelings. It's call divide and conquer. And I stand on what I say. The worst thing that could have happened to so called black people was the civil rights movement. Another red herring Trojan horse. Cooked up by the Fabian society. And the Tavistock institution.

You
BLM = Black lesbian Movement. Controlled opposition. Zionist group. I think people should know that by now. These cock roaches are running the same playbook from the 60's . Get out of your feelings. It's call divide and conquer. And I stand on what I say. The worst thing that could have happened to so called black people was the civil rights movement. Another red herring Trojan horse. Cooked up by the Fabian society. And the Tavistock institution.
You just said alot of nothing.

Back