Black Lives Matter!

DiscreetBBC1

Male
Real Person
From
US
Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to sleep with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.

Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to sleep with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.

Well said.👏

I AM NOT A PART OF ANY RACIST DOINGS TO BLACK COMMUNITY.
I love black people. PERIODT. I love y’all to my core, and I will find a way to be more of an impact to shed more of a light on that beautiful melanin skin that should not shed any ******* at the hands of another human being.

Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

AMEN! This is why the police can't be entrusted with policing themselves with only internal investigations of police misconduct. They will never convict themselves. And when in the rare instance a cop is held accountable . . . look at who it is . . . in MINNEAPOLIS, MN no less! Gonna sacrifice a BLACK MAN in the name of "zero tolerance" of police ******* in America (when the victim is white of course)! MMMM, mmmm, mmmm. mmmm 😐!!! On this matter of police ******* . . . this country is far beyond hypocrisy . . . it's full of *******! Gonna make a black man the face of police ******* in this country. Just outrageous!

Last edited:
I AM NOT A PART OF ANY RACIST DOINGS TO BLACK COMMUNITY.
I love black people. PERIODT. I love y’all to my core, and I will find a way to be more of an impact to shed more of a light on that beautiful melanin skin that should not shed any ******* at the hands of another human being.

I feel like this is tremendously insensitive and frankly naive. Why are you at all discussing skin color. Come on man.

To think how many articles and personal opinions i read and videos i watch of what going on ,and still not being able to get my head around all of whats happening there. I hope you guys figure stuff out soon and be safe .

Why here ?!?

I’ve posted similar sentiments on all of my social media. My last point is a reason why I wanted to post on here. I’ve seen and been told some very disgusting things that people should be aware of.

1. There are women on this site that think saying “black man dick” or “black man seed” is a turn on
2. There are women that want to be bred because a mixed baby is aesthetically pleasing
3. There are women that want to forcefully make more interracial relationships because if they fall in love with a black man racism in their family or people around them is just supposed to stop
4. To bring to light there IS a difference between genuinely being interested in black men and only sexualizing us because of the size of out dicks and whatever else.
5. I’ve also been told that it’s only a fantasy to be with a black men because it’s consider taboo where they are from whether it’s because their family was racist, taught them to only date in their race, or there just isn’t any black people in there area or country.

so that’s part of why I posted it.

Thank everyone for reading this and commenting. It wasn’t meant to attack just wanted to try and educate people.
People can change if they want to change.
The problem of racism is getting less and less each day, maybe because the racist are dying off, and most of the next generation are not that stupid to follow. The problem is, some people think they deserve respect because they are black. Maybe you can get it from some of the liberal mindset that way, but not with most of us. We return respect if given to us. Turning a protest into a riot, is like putting a gun to Americas head and demanding. When people do that, they are going against everything MLK stood and fought for, and died for. That is a crying shame

The problem of racism is getting less and less each day, maybe because the racist are dying off, and most of the next generation are not that stupid to follow. The problem is, some people think they deserve respect because they are black. Maybe you can get it from some of the liberal mindset that way, but not with most of us. We return respect if given to us. Turning a protest into a riot, is like putting a gun to Americas head and demanding. When people do that, they are going against everything MLK stood and fought for, and died for. That is a crying shame

There is an attempt on the left and the right to hijack the protests by people who thrive off of chaos, and plenty of those people are white. Instead, like too many people, your post insinuates riots = blacks, and that’s just plain incorrect and wrong. All one has to do is look at the TV, and one can see that’s not true.

But once again, somebody wants to tell us that we didn’t see what we saw, and it’s just a bunch of “thugs” (i.e., black people). People (all shades) are angry, and tired of “turning the other cheek”. They want justice NOW. This country was founded by people who felt the same way, and they resorted to violence to get what they wanted. Think it was called the Revolutionary War.

Holding black people responsible for all of the destruction and violence is racist in and of itself. There are more white people in most of those crowds than anybody else. Black people deserve respect because they are full human beings like everyone else. Not two-thirds of one like the Constitution first considered them to be (outrageous!). Had to start out from the beginning demanding to be treated as a whole person! And still having to do the same thing today.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!

Last edited:
I really wish, for once, in this modern era of "i have a message, if you disagree then you're the problem" that the people delivering the message would think about their own ideals and perception before theyre confident enough to say it.
I understand what youre trying to say, and i do agree with certain parts, you had me reading your whole post clearly until i reached the whole "reverse racism doesnt exist" part, then i started skimming. Heres the thing, youre right, reverse racism doesnt exist... its just called racism. I have seen and heard over and over and over for years now this brainwashing groupthink idea thats circulated in communities, that black people are somehow immune to being racist because people have acted racist towards them in the past.
Out of all arguments, this is the one that i have grown a literal disdain for, because i hate the idea that someone is so fucking full of themselves that they think he/she can act however they want without without being held to the same standards as the person next to them. NOBODY, regardless of your race, your gender, your religion, political side, or orientation gets a pass for being an asshole. It is our duty as evolved human beings, to hold eachother accountable for what we do, when we start making people or groups of people exempt from ridicule based on those things, well my friends thats how we get sexism, thats how we get ageism, thats how we get yes...... racism. Someone being a prick to a person, doesnt give that person the A-ok from basic logic to do it to someone else.
Heres a more extreme example, The jews dont get a pass to do genocide to the germans simply because it happened to them. Another, the chinese dont get to invade japan and ******* their women just cause japan did it to them. Another, i dont get to act racist to you because you acted racist to me. Its that simple, its as simple as "do unto others as you'd have done unto you".
We live in dangerous times, an era in which people are brainwashed, and told to accept groupthink or you are the enemy, i say whoever tries to control your mind is an asshole, its our jobs as people to stand out from the crowd and think for ourselves. If more people thought for themselves and questioned everyones actions we wouldnt have the riots, we wouldnt have had segregation, we wouldnt have had the dark ages, we wouldnt have had WW2, we wouldnt have had nearly every problem the world has had..... if everyone stopped and thought, this is fucking stupid.... what everyone is doing makes no sense.... and i want no part of it.
I support the protesters, i dont support the riots.
I support the idea of BLM, but i dont support the group (because i have HEARD mouthpieces of the group say "fuck white people" and "i dont give a fuck about white people").
I support the idea of anti facism (basic logic) and fighting facists, but i for damn sure dont support the group when the group is on camera screaming at old ladies crossing the street in their walkers or sucker punching people having a civil discussion or planning arson and planning knifings.... as they have been MANY many MaNy Many mANY times.
We the people, the people, should guard ourselves from those dividing us as well as professionals dividing us.
In the past 3 days, i have seen the most awful reactions from strangers online of every color; and i see multiple narratives being created to both promote racism and devalue the protests as well as both escalate the violence and place a delusion of victimhood on any critics under the guise of racism. People have been using these protests to act like savages.
Ive seen people (white and black) attacking pornstars online calling them racist unless they fuck more black men............................
Ive seen people getting beaten ******* for protecting their stores..................
Ive seen people who ask basic questions like "hey why are people burning down houses when the people who own the houses didnt do anything" get responses like "OH YOU THINK A HOUSE IS WORTH MORE THAN A BLACK LIFE YOU FUCKING RACIST?!?"................
Ive seen facebook friends (people i knew as a kid but moved away) call someone a racist for a post thats taken out of context, find where that person worked, contacted the place to have them fired and when they didnt get fired they tried creating a boycott of that buisness; and others post stuff like "the only ones criticizing whats going on are closeted racists and white people" or go off on big rants about "WHITE MEN"...... im fucking white, i got nothing to do with *******, but oh if i get slightly offended or alittle defensive just enough to say "hey dont include me in your generalization or" or "hey think about this first, is what youre saying make complete sense" then suddenly im apart of the problem. Nah fuck ya, im not accepting blame for something ive got no part of, and if you think im weak minded to the point you can guilt trip me or ******* me to think a certain way then youre the real problem here.
Basically what im saying to everyone is, nobody gets a pass to be an asshole, i dont give a fuck of youre the pope or black or white or if you have a cousin that works at some prestigious bullshit, youre getting called out and im expecting you to treat everyone exactly the same, and think for yourself dont be a mouthpiece for something unless you intend on taking responsibility for both the bad and good.
Finally, im saying to everyone calm down and stop with the victimhood mentality, how many times in your life have you been mad and acted in anger only to regret it or criticize yourself in the future, and stop brainwashing everyone around you into thinking youre repressed and no matter what you do theres someone hoping you fail. Think of the *******, how the fuck can a kid grow up to achieve greatness when hes told theres people actively working against him, that breaks their spirit before they even get a chance to try to acheive greater things.
Now after that triggered response to that specific thing you said, ill go back to finishing reading your post.

(Part 2) I finished your post, and i unanamously agree with almost everything you said, except a couple things including my last comment. Though for this one, i disagree with the idea that we should ignore the buisnesses; i cant speak for everyone but for me i get mad when i hear that a small local buisness its getting destroyed, i get mad when i hear "that local bar was set on fire" or "a Louisville mans buisness was practically destroyed" because #1 these people have done nothing wrong and theyve worked their lives trying to get to this moment building something they love, seeing their dream burning or broken into pieces is fucking terrible and could actually break someone especially if this was their one shot. Ever see the video of the man crying in the street during the L.A riots saying he was trying to make it out? Same goddamn thing. #2 favoritism or prioritizing judgement based on which issue is bigger, is still wrong. Dont ignore whats happening because youre worried it distracts from a message youre delivering, condemning contradictory actions makes the message more powerful.

Also, your sixth point i do agree with, black men are fetishized, but it comes with the territory of specific kinks and fetishes. The problem i see here is that you think its only white women that do this, tell me something, whats the difference between a white woman wanting to fuck a black guy, or a black man wanting a white woman, a white man wanting a latina, an asian wanting to experience an indian.... the answer is theres no difference, that isnt racist its a sexual interest based on physical differences. Its racial yeah race places into it but youre getting sexual attraction, unless youre not a good person sex or attraction doesnt mean anything demeaning, and in my opinion sex is a side of everyday life that should be seperated from our regular public lives in the sense that normal behavior isnt the same as sexual behavior. I will bring up that i think its bullshit that in the adult film industry, what youre paid changes depending on the physical makeup of who youre fucking, i know its the skin buisness but thats still fucked, im all for a performers right to choose who they fuck, but pay differences based on what type of person and not what type of sex act...... nah thats messed up.

Back