Black Lives Matter!

I’m so sorry
Thanks, I appreciate it! As long as most of the Black folks come together, then hopefully we can change most of what is going on but it all starts by voting in huge numbers in our local elections, statewide elections, and the presidential as well as midterm elections! Black people do not mind our people voting Republican whatsoever! The issue that we have is the "making sure that party respects you" factor they seem to miss when they vote Republican! Somewhere along the line, Black men have lost their pride, but Black women have not though! I see it daily!!

Thanks, I appreciate it! As long as most of the Black folks come together, then hopefully we can change most of what is going on but it all starts by voting in huge numbers in our local elections, statewide elections, and the presidential as well as midterm elections! Black people do not mind our people voting Republican whatsoever! The issue that we have is the "making sure that party respects you" factor they seem to miss when they vote Republican! Somewhere along the line, Black men have lost their pride, but Black women have not though! I see it daily!!
It makes me think of a Malcolm X speech about the democrat party and how they are deceiving. He points out key issues in the American democratic system for black people.
1. A huge unwillingness to vote
2. The ones who vote will vote the democrats either way

1 and 2 cause

A. That they don’t bother because of a relative smaller voter base.
B. They cater only superficially for people of Color without any meaningful changethrough the fact that some vote either way for One party over the other.

I think the way you fix this is through
α. Show a willingness to vote.
β. And don’t vote for either while openly protesting for more representation policy wise.

I think there is a lack of centralized leadership.

but honestly I could very well just be producing a lot of garbage right now, because I’m just an observer and not from the US and don’t know about the situation other than some numbers.

It makes me think of a Malcolm X speech about the democrat party and how they are deceiving. He points out key issues in the American democratic system for black people.
1. A huge unwillingness to vote
2. The ones who vote will vote the democrats either way

1 and 2 cause

A. That they don’t bother because of a relative smaller voter base.
B. They cater only superficially for people of Color without any meaningful changethrough the fact that some vote either way for One party over the other.

I think the way you fix this is through
α. Show a willingness to vote.
β. And don’t vote for either while openly protesting for more representation policy wise.

I think there is a lack of centralized leadership.

but honestly I could very well just be producing a lot of garbage right now, because I’m just an observer and not from the US and don’t know about the situation other than some numbers.
It isn't that the Democratic Party caters to Black people; it's because at least with the Democratic Party we will get a seat at the table unlike the Republican Party, which has such high difficulty getting the Black vote which is very understandable! This is what the Republican Party does that upsets a large majority of Blacks which is 1) voting suppression (which means they change the voting rules for Black and brown folks to vote to make it harder) 2) gerrymandering (means the Republican Party cheats by constructing maps in a city strictly to maintain power or control of the House! The Republican Party does that all of the time! Heck, they are doing it now! They are right now involved in lawsuits regarding our voting rights! Even Asian Americans have joined in the fight with us!!

It isn't that the Democratic Party caters to Black people; it's because at least with the Democratic Party we will get a seat at the table unlike the Republican Party, which has such high difficulty getting the Black vote which is very understandable! This is what the Republican Party does that upsets a large majority of Blacks which is 1) voting suppression (which means they change the voting rules for Black and brown folks to vote to make it harder) 2) gerrymandering (means the Republican Party cheats by constructing maps in a city strictly to maintain power or control of the House! The Republican Party does that all of the time! Heck, they are doing it now! They are right now involved in lawsuits regarding our voting rights! Even Asian Americans have joined in the fight with us!!
I’m glad they did and I’m not advocating for the republicans all I’m saying is that democrats don’t seem to be helping black people either. I think there might be a huge issue with no representation at all. So people have to choose for either no representation or the suppression of the vote.

I’m glad they did and I’m not advocating for the republicans all I’m saying is that democrats don’t seem to be helping black people either. I think there might be a huge issue with no representation at all. So people have to choose for either no representation or the suppression of the vote.
Well, I am getting a little off topic, but most of that will be taken care thanks to the blockchain! They are already talking about changing the voting system to the blockchain, which would make everything more secure and the U.S. government is using blockchain as well! I could talk about that for hours because that technology is very special! Decentralization is always better than centralized!!

Oh wow, so Ahmaud's mom filed a civil rights lawsuit! I will look forward to that and I am sure her second home in the Garden City will be watching the trial! Some excellent news!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...uit-on-anniversary-of-his-death-idUSKBN2AO008

Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to sleep with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.
Cute and very political and socially acceptable.
The real truth though is that no lives matter. None, not a single one.

The real truth though is that no lives matter. None, not a single one.
That's the most honest and profound post that has ever been made on here. Very true.

All this staged fighting distracts people from the real truth. Our politicians are all elitist crooks who do nothing but steal money and run our country into bankruptcy while we throw bricks at each other carrying either red or blue signs. All the people arguing so much about politics on here need to step back, turn off the TV, stop reading the 'news', and focus on what is really important in life. In time, you'll realize how silly and staged politics is, it's like professional wrestling for adults.

I dropped out from politics and even watching TV about 30 years ago and it improved my life tremendously. People think I'm kidding when I say that I vote for Bozo. I'm not. I write in Bozo every time I vote.

:)

I dropped out from politics and even watching TV about 30 years ago and it improved my life tremendously. People think I'm kidding when I say that I vote for Bozo. I'm not. I write in Bozo every time I vote.

:)
I guess that's WHY you're HERE? You missed it, huh? And writing in Bozo obviously works, Trump got elected. ... gif_Yellowball-laughing1.gif

That is excellent news about all three men being convicted of hate crimes though I was not surprised especially coming from my home state! Many blessings go to Ahmaud's mom and I sure hope that she is satisfied about getting justice for her s*n!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to ******* with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.
I'm horny and anybodys need me hit me up

Back