Black Lives Matter!

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!
You did it. You just showed how incredibly hard it is for victims to get justice against the police.
Looks like you just caught your tail little doggie. What are you going to do with it now?
No its not hard, if the police are wrong and its proven they are wrong they will face the consequences. What you want to happen is for every cop to be prosecuted for what you PERCIEVE to be wrong doing. Unfortunately there are these pesky little things called evidence and proof.

Its called innocent until proven guilty. Every heard of that?

Because you are simple minded and should not be allowed to handle sharp objects, I'll go over it again:
The amount evidence it took to convict a cop that the whole world saw ******* a man was overwhelming and unrealistic in 99% of the cases. It's little to celebrate.

No.
Because I am for NOT being murdered by the state, I must be against the state?
Because I am black, I should accept the abuse of police, or injustice of the judicial process because the other option is to let criminals run free?
Don't be so pedestrian.

Umm, that would be the easy availability of guns.

Yeah sure. People like you do not support these policies at all.
I am simple minded, you want to convict a cop or *******, you dont think that warrants a thorough trial???

Are you a criminal? What do you have to fear from the police?

The availabilty of guns is not the problem. Too many criminals is the problem. So i guess these people cant control themselves and the gun made them do it right. Come on.

I actually do support these policies. So should you.

No its not hard, if the police are wrong and its proven they are wrong they will face the consequences. What you want to happen is for every cop to be prosecuted for what you PERCIEVE to be wrong doing. Unfortunately there are these pesky little things called evidence and proof.
Were you born this stupid, or did you work at over the years? Glue sniffing, paint chips and *******?
You aware of a something called Qualified Immunity? No?
It gives the police authority to *******, even the wrong person, if they were in fear of their lives or other innocent lives. It also immunes them from 'accidental' death.
So, their trials are a lot different than the ones normal civilians have to deal with.
The argument in court is not about responsibility, it's about accountability. And, that's where the bullshit begins.
This may be above your ability to comprehend.

Its called innocent until proven guilty. Every heard of that?
You mean Due Process?

I am simple minded, you want to convict a cop or *******, you dont think that warrants a thorough trial???
You certainly are. Who said no trial?
I say, stop the qualified immunity and let the actions stand alone.
Are you a criminal? What do you have to fear from the police?
Are you new to America? What do *I* have to fear from the police?
Being black, and one of them having a bad day. Period.

The availabilty of guns is not the problem. Too many criminals is the problem. So i guess these people cant control themselves and the gun made them do it right. Come on.
You're arguing with yourself. You do this often?
Less guns equal less gun crimes. Works like that everywhere on Earth and Mars.

I actually do support these policies. So should you.
What policies? You more than likely have little clue if any on the actual policies.

View attachment 4272663

Not saying police ambushed is bad but sharing pics of dead ******* like trading cards.
Have that same energy for their wrong doings.. I wait.
Wait so your comparing 2 cops getting shot in the face to some deputies sharing accident scene photos? Um yeah what they did was wrong but not comparable.

Sharing accident scene photos is bad judgement and punishable but its not the same as attempted *******.

Wait so your comparing 2 cops getting shot in the face to some deputies sharing accident scene photos? Um yeah what they did was wrong but not comparable.

Sharing accident scene photos is bad judgement and punishable but its not the same as attempted *******.

you really want to go down the road of judging cops by how many innocent people they've shot?

really?

you really want to go down the road of judging cops by how many innocent people they've shot?

really?
Find me one instance where a cop has done the exact same thing as the video i posted. Never happens. So whats your justification of this video? You think its OK because the guy is pissed off at cops for percieved wrong doing.

Let me ask you this. These 2 cops, not sure if they ever returned to active duty but if they did what do you think their future mindset will be after being nearly killed by a black guy for no reason other than they were cops. Thats my point, shooting police because your pissed off only causes more of a divide. Doesnt help .

Find me one instance where a cop has done the exact same thing as the video i posted. Never happens. So whats your justification of this video? You think its OK because the guy is pissed off at cops for percieved wrong doing.

Let me ask you this. These 2 cops, not sure if they ever returned to active duty but if they did what do you think their future mindset will be after being nearly killed by a black guy for no reason other than they were cops. Thats my point, shooting police because your pissed off only causes more of a divide. Doesnt help .
And what makes YOU think that Black men should just accept videos of Black men being unjustly killed by cops at a rate of almost one per month over the last 3+ years would or should put us in the mindset of just accepting it? Doesn't help.

And what makes YOU think that Black men should just accept videos of Black men being unjustly killed by cops at a rate of almost one per month over the last 3+ years would or should put us in the mindset of just accepting it

And what makes YOU think that Black men should just accept videos of Black men being unjustly killed by cops at a rate of almost one per month over the last 3+ years would or should put us in the mindset of just accepting it? Doesn't help.
So your saying cops are committung unjustified shootings of one a month over the last 3 years? Thats 36 unjustified shootings. is that what your saying?

Have there been that many convictions of cop shootings over the last 3 years? I dont think so.

My point is being involved in a situation where the police show up and it escalates into a shooting is different then sitting in your car doing nothing and someone walks up to your window and shoots you.

I am not saying all cops are saints and all shootings are good because they are not. Just saying that all these unjustified shootings are not all unjustified.

I am not saying all cops are saints and all shootings are good because they are not. Just saying that all these unjustified shootings are not all unjustified.

that's why it's important for cops to shoot as many people as possible. if they only shoot a few people, then there's a chance that all their shootings are unjustified. if they shoot a ton of people, then at least some must be justified, right!

I like the way you think. we should encourage the police to shoot more people, just all the time. get pulled over for a speeding ticket, and just get blasted

that's why it's important for cops to shoot as many people as possible. if they only shoot a few people, then there's a chance that all their shootings are unjustified. if they shoot a ton of people, then at least some must be justified, right!

I like the way you think. we should encourage the police to shoot more people, just all the time. get pulled over for a speeding ticket, and just get blasted
Here is a thought, if you dont want to get shot, dont be involved in something that requires the police to show up, problem solved.

The true issue is that our world is becoming more violent and people's hearts are growing more cold everyday. Cops ******* people mainly because of the situation they are ****** to work under. Bad Cops ? Yes same as we have bad Doctors, Politicians, laborers and all other professions. Cops killed on the job in 2020 was 295 and so far this year 194 with 92 by Covid-19 and 264 with 145 covid-19 related. Death by cops in 2020 Whites 432 and Blacks 226 and in 2021 Whites 187 and Blacks 142.

The true issue is that our world is becoming more violent and people's hearts are growing more cold everyday. Cops ******* people mainly because of the situation they are ****** to work under. Bad Cops ? Yes same as we have bad Doctors, Politicians, laborers and all other professions. Cops killed on the job in 2020 was 295 and so far this year 194 with 92 by Covid-19 and 264 with 145 covid-19 related. Death by cops in 2020 Whites 432 and Blacks 226 and in 2021 Whites 187 and Blacks 142.

cops aren't the most dangerous profession by a long shot: https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748-top-25-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-united-states

and police are far more violent than other professions: https://www.fatherly.com/love-money/police-*******-and-domestic-violence/

the police in the US are a sick group of people. they are rotten to the core. we let them get away with it because we'd rather just spend our tax dollars paying settlements, while we blame the victims of the police (typically poor people).

of course every once in awhile they shoot an attractive white woman and the media descends

Back