Black Lives Matter!

.....and I was right
Who's going to riot? Let's say these were white cops. They'd be put on administrative leave, or something that doesn't admit guilt, even though there is obvious video footage.(injustice) The white cops will automatically have some sort of leniency, given to them based on the color of the people involved.(injustice) This creates an unjust to the criminal acts done by those to protect and serve. Now these are black cops, they were taken in right away for what is undoubtedly wrongful violent fo.rce, which fits the crime, many white cops again have been caught on video except the difference mentioned in the beginning of my post(injustice). If you can't see that, than you're part of the problem.
Hopefully nothing gets lost in translation.

Last edited:
Who's going to riot? Let's say these were white cops. They'd be put on administrative leave, or something that doesn't admit guilt, even though there is obvious video footage.(injustice) The white cops will automatically have some sort of leniency, given to them based on the color of the people involved.(injustice) This creates an unjust to the criminal acts done by those to protect and serve. Now these are black cops, they were taken in right away for what is undoubtedly wrongful violent fo.rce, which fits the crime, many white cops again have been caught on video except the difference mentioned in the beginning of my post(injustice). If you can't see that, than you're part of the problem.
You bit his bait. And then went beyond his worldview understanding.
Put him back on ignore.

For comparisons sake, George Floyd died 25 May and Chauvin was arrested 29 May, 4 days later.

Tye Nichols was killed 7 Jan and the officers were arrested 26 Jan, 19 days later. Now, I am no math wiz but it looks like something is greater than the other.

For comparisons sake, George Floyd died 25 May and Chauvin was arrested 29 May, 4 days later.

Tye Nichols was killed 7 Jan and the officers were arrested 26 Jan, 19 days later. Now, I am no math wiz but it looks like something is greater than the other.
And it took two years to bring charges against the cop who lied in the beonna taylor case ..and they cops who beat Rodney king is still free ...so what you point ? You comparing someone who die/d at the scene verse someone who die/d in the hospital three days later..now I'm not a math wiz or anything but I don't think you can charge someone with mur/Der if the person is still alive

And it took two years to bring charges against the cop who lied in the beonna taylor case ..and they cops who beat Rodney king is still free ...so what you point ? You comparing someone who die/d at the scene verse someone who die/d in the hospital three days later..now I'm not a math wiz or anything but I don't think you can charge someone with mur/Der if the person is still alive
I think the Breonna Taylor case was harder because they lacked all the body cam footage and with Floyd and now Nichols, it was readily available and was pretty egregious, Nichols looks worse to me. Chauvin just was casually placing his knee into Floyd's neck, kinda serial killer expression across his face. The Nichols cops were pretty vicious like the Rodney King cops.

Still, why no country wide riots?

I think the Breonna Taylor case was harder because they lacked all the body cam footage and with Floyd and now Nichols, it was readily available and was pretty egregious, Nichols looks worse to me. Chauvin just was casually placing his knee into Floyd's neck, kinda serial killer expression across his face. The Nichols cops were pretty vicious like the Rodney King cops.

Lol huh? I don't understand why body cam is relevant to police lying about a warrant. Or how the word "casually " is use to decide how someone use their knee to cut off a person air ..look if you looking for some nation wide outrage you are more then welcome to start one in Wyoming lol honestly I think it's funny when people from B.F.E in states that barely have a half of million people and clearly where black people don't live seem to be concerned about the result of black community issues

Aberration versus commonplace. If you get it fine...Which I think you do. If you don't get it fine. "Enlightening" you has no value. I'm not big on trying to change how people think. Generally the only ones that can do that are themselves. It's very obvious you're very comfortable with the "privilege" in your thoughts.

Oh, I don't know...maybe because we aren't as hateful as you are...

Ignorance and hate is in abundance with people who lack empathy unless the personnel is someone they admire.

History has taught us it is easier to bond people from hate than love.

Liberty and Justice for all?

I will wait.

I have time today.

Back