Black Lives Matter!

Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to ******* with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.
Such a well said post and 100% on point! I appreciate that!!

I have heard that before when the truth is told, so not very surprising! I could say the same for Trump or DeSantis, which plenty of rednecks adore them!!
No. You actually say racist and hateful things line you just did. You need to get off your phone sacs start talking like that to other men face to face. Stand behind what you say. But then again you’re an unverified profile. Hiding

No. You actually say racist and hateful things line you just did. You need to get off your phone sacs start talking like that to other men face to face. Stand behind what you say. But then again you’re an unverified profile. Hiding
There are plenty of folks on here that will Yank ur Chain...Don't fall for it...Just look at the other political post...Reality vs. Fiction... ;)

Wow, very good to see the high school students doing that, which was needed! Glad to see that Ben Crump is going to assist them!!

Will definitely keep a close eye on this!!

Last edited:
What's your point?
Cops indicted, over beating and killing an unarmed black man. His life didn't matter to them, but it appears in the eyes of Justice, it matters. His black life mattered.

Now, you seem to be trying to make some inane nongermane issue that the cops are black. Well the point of Black Lives Matter is that black lives matter too, just as much as others. NOT white cops are evil. Or, they are against white cops. It's not the race, it's the abuse of the badge and then the system of justice not operating in an equal manner.
Your example, your video, shows that in some situations, that message made it.
BUT, in other situations, it's the same ol' shyte.

There are plenty of folks on here that will Yank ur Chain...Don't fall for it...Just look at the other political post...Reality vs. Fiction... ;)
Truth.
Swipe Up Black Man GIF by Black Prez

You came on a thread and failed to be on topic, so because of that I'm not going to waste unnecessary energy on the "racist and hateful" response! What are you doing on this thread though because you have NOT PROVIDED anything pertaining to the thread whatsoever? By the way, why does it matter that my profile is unverified? Lmao, is it really that important? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You came on a thread and failed to be on topic, so because of that I'm not going to waste unnecessary energy on the "racist and hateful" response! What are you doing on this thread though because you have NOT PROVIDED anything pertaining to the thread whatsoever? By the way, why does it matter that my profile is unverified? Lmao, is it really that important? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Topic? That’s the topic what a hateful and racist victim you are.

Topic? That’s the topic what a hateful and racist victim you are.
It must be very difficult for you to stay on topic, which you can get kicked out of this thread for NOT STAYING ON TOPIC! And, there is no need for reverse psychology because all of what you just stated points right back at you! I saw what other people have said about you in a different thread, which is correct! So, again, please stay on topic, okay?

Self reflection on one's own people would be a start...Playing the victim another good start...No one owes you *******, period...If you really knew ur history...which in Ed's case...he does...It's really quite simple...Start in ur own backyard...Reality vs..Fiction...😉👌

Self reflection on one's own people would be a start...Playing the victim another good start...No one owes you *******, period...If you really knew ur history...which in Ed's case...he does...It's really quite simple...Start in ur own backyard...Reality vs..Fiction...😉👌
Wouldn't my own 'people' be American people?
No one is playing victim here. The point is one simple line, equal protection under the law. Isn't it written in the Constitution, AND as much as a right and Freedom of Speech or Owning firearms?
So, why is it playing the victim when you're trying to remove barriers from that right, but removing barriers and even the idea of owning firearms triggers cries and threats, that are "legit" actions of protesting the government?

Wouldn't my own 'people' be American people?
No one is playing victim here. The point is one simple line, equal protection under the law. Isn't it written in the Constitution, AND as much as a right and Freedom of Speech or Owning firearms?
So, why is it playing the victim when you're trying to remove barriers from that right, but removing barriers and even the idea of owning firearms triggers cries and threats, that are "legit" actions of protesting the government?
The victim runs to moderators and has folks banned and etc ...Chanel says stay on point...Topic...The difference is Energy...Protest all throughout Europe as of now...France, heck even Portugal has folks striking...No one owes you anything...Lake Shore drive...Forget it...😉👌

20230127_154157.jpg

Back