Would you share the husband/ cuck ?

Queens / Hotwives, would you share your hubby /cuck with another woman to be cuckolded or to fuck?

• Yes, he's allowed to experiment time to time.

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • No, are you crazy? Lock up his dicklette.

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Depends. Under right conditions, would consider.

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
Question for Hotwives and QoS -

Do you ever share your husband with another cuckoldress, friend or may be a stranger, in order to be cuckolded or even to have sex ?
Please share your thoughts and explain if there may be exceptions are rules to that arrangement .
And what IF you catch him cheating ? Has anyone's cuckold husband expressed such desires ?

Question for cucks -

Have you ever cheated on your QoS ? How many cucks here have been permitted by their wives to sleep with other woman ?
Share your thoughts.

Because we started out as swingers, he had sex with quite a few women—although still less than the number of men that I had. Over the years, we evolved into hotwifing and cuckolding. He is now caged and has no PIV sex with me. I still give him one or two hall passes each year which he uses for PIV sex with other women, although he has not used them in the past year because of the pandemic.

My wife and I have a female friend that often is a part of our lifestyle. Miss B is a divorced early 50's asian. She is very perky and extremely sexually aggressive.

I have done a lot of kinky stuff with her, her and another guy, her and many guys, and some women.

She has been my key holder a few times. She has pegged my many times. I have watched her orgasm and made her orgasm.

The one thing I have not done with Miss B is have PIV sex. I do believe my wife and Miss B would let me.

For now I am having too much fun with way Miss B and my wife tease and deny me now.

We're foundationally swingers. Mr & Mrs play solo and play together as a full swap couple. This interracial indulgence is just one aspect of our sex life.
Firstly. Love that attitude. Keep going and have lots of fun.

Secondly, that's an incredibly hot hot hot wife... Checked some of your media.. Loved it. :love: Smoking hot. (y)

Back