BBC Encounters Without Telling Your Husband

If I really take a deep dive and look at all of the encounters where I have met hotwives alone at hotels, having only chatted with them and never their husband's and fucked them senseless and filled them up, have I ever been with a wife who's hubby didn't know?

It's possible, but I didn't know either! Yes I admit that I have probably been finessed out of some dick a few times under the guys of "my husband gives me a hall pass while he's overseas" or "he let's me find my own Bulls"! Yes I have been fed those lines and have met numerous hotwives at hotels for some fun. Most of the time we recorded some footage for hubby and some women would send pictures, but there were some that just took a savage dick down and then went on about their business!

I do think back on some of them mostly under the guise of swinging encounter but yes sometimes I think "man I fucked the shyte out of her and dumped a good amount of cum in her, so I hope her hubby knew" I mean I use that married pussy like a going out of commission!

All I know is that I have never consciously used a man's wife without his knowledge, and if I ever have, I do feel sorry because it ain't right how much I used that pussy and sloppied it up!♠️
If you service a Hotwife, with her consent, nothing is wrong with that! Two consenting adults, having sex, is a wonderful thing.
What I find troubling is with posts where the husband or boyfriend is almost trying to f0rce the wife/girlfriend into the lifestyle.
@Jdingo619, keep up the good work!

My story was when in the UK , our neighbour was a rude black man who totally pissed of my husband but I was fortunate to find him nice , one morning I had an electrical problem and asked our neighbour for help , he came around and fixed my problem , but I noticed his huge cock waving around his shorts , over days thinking about him made me extremely hot and wet , one sunny day I layed out in the back yard sunbathing topless , seeing him looking at me I removed my panties showing off my bare shaved cunt , he looked over the fence , want company he asked , side gate opened , he came in , dropped his shorts and layed naked next to me , fingered me and sucked my nipples , he eventually fed my his wonderful thick cock giving me several orgasms, finally giving me his load which I ate , I never told hubby for years , but I did have some great night with my neighbour when hubby had to go away for several nights .

I never really get these threads when they deteriorate into “the husband doesn’t own me” or when someone says she needed a “real man”

Yeah I don’t “own my wife” that being said there is still a mutual respect for each other and the life we have outside of the cuckolding thing …and to say I’m not a real man ..becuase im ok with us exploring some sexuality ?…that’s a giant fuck off to me …

The most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience is all alone in bed with a brand new lover she’s very attracted too completely unprotected no pulling out while her husband is at work with no idea ..but he has encouraged her to have an affair this way if ever she had the right opportunity.

The most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience is all alone in bed with a brand new lover she’s very attracted too completely unprotected no pulling out while her husband is at work with no idea ..but he has encouraged her to have an affair this way if ever she had the right opportunity.
You are so correct , having my neighbour with no interrupted sex is so erotic , just knowing he will be with me most off the day excites me having his body and that huge thick cock .

My wife has always been open with me about everything she does, but I would not blink an eye if she was having secret affairs. Especially if it’s a kink she’d for some reason want to keep it from me. Like bbc gangbangs.

My wife stayed "late" and went home with a brazilian. When he came he tried pulling out but she stopped him and made him cover her pussy lips. Then she used it as lube for round 2. Didn't tell me about for months

Back