Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

Do the hotwives allow their bulls to inseminate them? Do cuckold love seeing them?? If so why??

He better cum inside me 😈 then my husband will happily clean me up
My wife has the same motivation as you. She welcomes black seed in any hole of her Bull’s choice. She then shares the cream pies with me as he watches with satisfaction.

This reinforces the power dynamic within our 3 person relationship. Her black bull is the unquestioned Alpha male. Anne is his willing submissive but remains my Fem-Domme. I am the pink panty wearing femme-boi that is submissive to both of them. As it should be.

My ex-s and I only picked out bulls with bodies and cocks we wanted to cum inside her.Ex-wife told me she only wanted to have lovers she wanted them to cum inside of her and that were hot enough she could fantasize about letting them get her pregnant even though she was married or with me and had a husband she was so into them as a woman she would think about letting it happen anyways and us dealing with it afterwards together because she would make it work with us both somehow giving me what I need and getting what she needed and being able to keep her lover in her life permanently while having an excuse for him to come visit and a good reason for him to be her lover that I would accept and couldn't say no to them and also she could explore her feelings for two men playing different roles in our marriage and maybe I would grow to love and accept him and see where that leads us all together. It could be fun but she would always take her bulls bareback and have them cum inside her if she was going to have sex with a bull because she said she needed a real mans large cock to fuck her pussy and cum inside her because I wasn't able to please her like they could and she needed a better looking man with a large cock, larger than mine to fuck her and own her pussy by cumming inside her and she liked knowing she was with me and married and shes able to tell me she needs a different cock and me be ok with that and she get what she needs. And she especially liked when I would hold her legs open and tell them to take my wife's pussy and they deserve to cum inside her fine tight pussy with their larger superior cocks and she deserves their cum inside her rather than my smaller inferior cock and cum and then having her tell them she wants them to cum inside her pussy and how she only wants them to cum inside her pussy so her husband can see and like them out of her so he can taste what a real man tastes like after he cleans their cocks off. And I tell them their cock deserves to be cleaned off by me after fucking my wife and Ican taste her juices and their cum on their superior cock.

I mean you technically could refuse, but that is just bad taste.
Not having the bull cum inside or having him use a condom is like going to a mac donalds and ordering a salad, why would you do that?
Great analogy I absolutely love it and so correct black man spreads your legs and us ploughing your pussy out and pussy is clinging on to the shaft for dear life
Letting him cum in you hahaha
You know your grabbing the black man’s ass and pulling him in deep inside and feeling it twitch and spasm inside flooding inside with his seed

Back