Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

we met a BBC the one night in a club and he danced with Hayley on the dance floor, it was not packed and lots of people around in the club, i was sitting at the table and watched them dancing, was amazed and proud of her as she stopped mid dance and took her panites off in full view of everyone, then walking across to me and passing them to me before walking back onto the dance floor and resumed dancing with him

we met a BBC the one night in a club and he danced with Hayley on the dance floor, it was not packed and lots of people around in the club, i was sitting at the table and watched them dancing, was amazed and proud of her as she stopped mid dance and took her panites off in full view of everyone, then walking across to me and passing them to me before walking back onto the dance floor and resumed dancing with him
That must have been so hot

So most women that are very sexual do that. They like to tease.

Your woman is very sexual if:

1. She packs more than one dildo/vibe in her luggage NO MATTER WHERE we are heading (i.e. vacation or a wedding or even if it's a short trip)
2. You find them under the bed, in the shower, in drawers...
3. She has a butt plug - and she shows it to you as foreplay
4. you catch her that she wears it without your knowledge, and she tries to hide the fact that she is wearing it ...
5. on a beach vacation she goes to the room ALOT (I at one point thought she was going to pee that much)
6. She tells you she's had an "anal only" period in her life....
7. she tells you she has a stretchy asshole
8. she loves FLR philosophy
9. she has multiple lovers

Holy ******* that must have been absolutely amazing to watch how it kind of hard on if that was my wife.

Back