Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

My wife sometimes works out at the gym without panties (just wearing her leggings or shorts)
Usually when she’s training with her personal trainer she leaves the panties at home :)
It’s so hot
After the workout in the car he just reaches his hand right down her pants for quick access
I need to work out with her

My wife sometimes works out at the gym without panties (just wearing her leggings or shorts)
Usually when she’s training with her personal trainer she leaves the panties at home :)
It’s so hot
After the workout in the car he just reaches his hand right down her pants for quick access
My wife also never wears panties when wearing leggings as she says she doesn’t like showing thong line .

Licking Season 1 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

It’s so hot
My wife rarely wears panties especially during the summer. And when she is at the gym she wears an exercise top with no bra and exercise shorts with no panties ALL the time. She is a bit of an exhibitionist and I love that other guys get to look at her and especially down her tops. Outside during the summer she wears shorts that are loose around her legs and no panties and it’s very often easy to see up the legs to her pussy. I love when other guys are over and get to see that!

Back