Why wont you verify your profile?

The reasons we don’t get verified is that it has been 15 years since we have been in the interracial hotwife lifestyle. Plus my wife had a stroke back 6 years ago. She used to try to help any woman that was reluctant about going black.

Stop being so hostile about this. It's a faceless verification process. Basically useless. I don't even get why there is a discussion about this. Verified or not doesn't take away the fact that 90% of the "bulls" approach couples or women with a dick pic within 3 messages and the vast majority of women will dismiss you based on your lack of effort to seduce them.
My wife and I both use this account and we pay for it. Won't get verified because like some people said in this thread... If we link in private and we feel a hint of chemistry, we will validate your identity in proper ways before going further. I don't need BtW to "filter" people for me. Fake accounts are a problem on any sites. You dismiss fake profiles, verified or not, throughout private conversation.
You'd rather PAY to be able to watch unlimited videos and pics, but wont verify for free.
Sounds like a gay white man beating off to the content watching a black penis go into a white womans vagina

You're not wanted here SIR

The reasons we don’t get verified is that it has been 15 years since we have been in the interracial hotwife lifestyle. Plus my wife had a stroke back 6 years ago. She used to try to help any woman that was reluctant about going black.
So lemme get this straight. Your wife had a stroke 6 years ago, and you havent been in the interracial hotwife lifestyle in 15 years.

Why are you here again?

We probably won't verify mainly because some of the attitudes and language used about women on this site is appalling, if not downright sickening and by verifying it almost feels like we are 'joining the club' and accepting it.

I have not verified for the reason I stated a year and a half ago. ( although I did remove myself from the site for 9 months) { and no, not to have a baby- far to old for that }. I ended up getting a large portion of accusations and grievances, from members, as a result. I stand by my reason. I respect everyone’s choice and my own as well. The people I have spoken with, over the last 1- 1+ years, know me, and do not question my existence. I’m honest and straightforward , and if it limits verified members from reaching out, so be it. I as well, would not meet someone, unless I was sure they were the person to whom I had been chatting. Email helps, along with FaceTime.

I will offer a somewhat different answer than the others. Very simply, I have not, do not, and will not post a picture of myself online, in no way shape or form. Not on Spacebook,, Instaspam, Tweeter, etc... Period, end of discussion. I clearly state in my profile and other postings that I am not interested in "hooking up" online. I am a 50 (ish) year old, severely menopausal woman that got along just fine before the internet changed the way everyone gauged their own self-worth. I come here to offer advice from the mistakes that my husband and I made along the way, and possibly share ideas with like minded people.

If this makes you not want to talk to me, or take my opinions seriously, then that is your prerogative. I am not about to risk my professional license and practice just to satisfy someone from the interwebs that I will never meet in person. I have been a member of this site for 5 or 6 years and if you look at my posts you will see my intentions.

I do agree, that if a member is actively seeking men or women on this site, then verification of some sort is a necessity.

There it is. Let the Becky bashing begin.
I have gotten the bashing and completely understand your reason for not verifying. No bashing from me. I shall respectfully seek out your posts ,as your intentions are honorable. I can always learn from mistakes, my own and others.

This is where the Cuckfish (if anyone uses this, they will have to pay a fee) feints ignorance. He know what he is doing. His wife doesn't have a cotdamn clue he is here. It's pretty disgusting

The reason they will pay to be gold members but not verify is because gold membership gives you unlimited access to pictures and videos, which is what these undercover gay and bisexual men are here for. All the excuses not to get verified is pretty much lame.
I ran into a guy on another thread that he posted pics of his wife. Nude and full face pics and he was asking how he could convince her to have sex with black men. I told him he shouldn’t be posting her pics without her permission. He replied and said he had permission. I called bullshit because his post was about hire to convince her. So there is no way she could know her pics are on here. They can’t keep track of their lies

We probably won't verify mainly because some of the attitudes and language used about women on this site is appalling, if not downright sickening and by verifying it almost feels like we are 'joining the club' and accepting it.
the language used about the women on this site is appalling enough not to verify......but you're still coming here?

A gay white man posing as a couple alert

I think its safe to say the website is overrun by white men pretending to be women, couples, or black men. My question is why are those of you who are legit women and couples wont simply verify your profile? Some of you will pay to become Gold members but wont verify. It would be the easiest way to distinguish yourself from the posers in order to clean up the website. Whats your reason for not verifying yourself?
Not enough real bio women in nyc or traveling to nyc. Lotta flakes/dudes pretending To be women. I’m not really into the cuck lifestyle I like cheating women. Women who have permission get into weird situations… husband wants to be there or husband wants to join and he’s aggressive. I just want to fuck some married pussy then go about my business no drama no stress.
so I won’t verify until those things change So I’ll just look at posts of things I like.

Not enough women in nyc or traveling to nyc. Lotta flakes. I’m not really into the cuck lifestyle I like cheating women. Women who have permission get into weird situations… husband wants to be there or husband wants to join and he’s aggressive. I just want to fuck some married pussy then go about my business no drama no stress.
so I won’t verify until those things change So I’ll just look at posts of things I like.
Many people in NY and surrounding areas here… many verified but non verified can’t see all of them.

Connecting husbands and verification seems like just another excuse to add to the list.

the language used about the women on this site is appalling enough not to verify......but you're still coming here?

A gay white man posing as a couple alert
Some just like to keep everything low key and in private. Saying that means they are gay would be like assuming every man who’s asked about a prostrate massage while getting a bj was gay.

Some just like to keep everything low key and in private. Saying that means they are gay would be like assuming every man who’s asked about a prostrate massage while getting a bj was gay.
That’s not what he said at all…

When someone makes a lame excuse to not verify (which they have the right to do) it just seems like they are a fake and there is no woman around to actually verify.

Don’t verify if you don’t want to BUT…

Don’t ask to meet, don’t ask to send pics, don’t post pics of your “wife’s face”and claim you’re not verifying due to privacy, and damn sure don’t make stupid lame excuses for not verifying.

That’s not what he said at all…

When someone makes a lame excuse to not verify (which they have the right to do) it just seems like they are a fake and there is no woman around to actually verify.

Don’t verify if you don’t want to BUT…

Don’t ask to meet, don’t ask to send pics, don’t post pics of your “wife’s face”and claim you’re not verifying due to privacy, and damn sure don’t make stupid lame excuses for not verifying.
Did you read the quote I was responding to? At the end does he not say “gay white man acting as a couple alert?” As to most his other mentions of gay cucks cause they aren’t verified?
We get it… your opinion is it’s lame to not verify.
I was simply stating not verifying doesn’t classify anyone as gay or even a cuck anywhere that I’ve ever heard of.

Did you read the quote I was responding to? At the end does he not say “gay white man acting as a couple alert?” As to most his other mentions of gay cucks cause they aren’t verified?
I was simply stating not verifying doesn’t classify anyone as gay or even a cuck anywhere that I’ve ever heard of.
I read it - did you read what you wrote and the associations you made?!

Someone who makes terrible and quite honestly incorrect statements as to why they won’t verify is very likely a man here pretending to be a woman/couple.

When they ask for other men to send pics pretending to be the wife that makes them gay, or at minimum curiously bi. Worse than that, it makes them liars.

I also get it…. You don’t want to verify. At least your account says male. I just hope your wife/GF knows you’ve posted her here and you aren’t committing a crime.

I also get it…. You don’t want to verify. At least your account says male. I just hope your wife/GF knows you’ve posted her here and you aren’t committing a crime.
I’m not going to interfere with the post anymore. I understand why you are asking people to verify and it’s great that you are explaining the benefits of verifying. I appreciate you explaining it to me. I assure you she’s fully aware I’m here. We probably will be verifying in the near future.

Watch out. Make sure you take note of the status of these accounts you're responding to. Apparently the "unverified white males" have some secret power in the back, and can deceive without actually deceiving anyone.

If the account doesn't say verified, even if they're posting pics of a woman that they're pretending is associated with them, and asking you to send messages and pics for "her"? They're more than likely fake, and the powers that be will let them keep wasting your time

Back