Why wont you verify your profile?

that is what the men pretending always say… even though you may not be, it’s the same script….

Every woman here hears the same thing from unverified accounts….

How long have you been in the lifestyle…. When did you first go black…. Was it your idea or your husband… how many have you taken…. What’s the biggest one…!?!?!?

It’s so easy to spot every time and EVERY woman here who has been here for a week or more will tell you the same thing.
You forgot asking for tributes, do you do gang bangs or constantly asking how big my dick is because the pictures aren’t big enough. Had one phuck boi today ask me that stupid shyt

How does someone know you didn't pay some struggling dude on Only Fans to do a verification for you? We don't. That "real" tag means literally fuck all.

If you got interest in taking something to the next level with someone, ask them to verify. If they beat around the bush, stall, etc, they either aren't ready or aren't real. Either way good opportunity to separate yourself from them.
True - sort of - that is why I always say the only true verification is in person.

HOWEVER - here you have created yet another excuse for something so simple and trivial. This leads most here to not believe you.

And the bigger point - you miss out on the verified members only forums AND many members who choose to Inly show allow other verified members to see their profiles or media.

But you do you… just don’t say it’s a waste of time because you have absolutely no idea since you aren’t verified.

How does someone know you didn't pay some struggling dude on Only Fans to do a verification for you? We don't. That "real" tag means literally fuck all.

If you got interest in taking something to the next level with someone, ask them to verify. If they beat around the bush, stall, etc, they either aren't ready or aren't real. Either way good opportunity to separate yourself from them.
“If you have interest in taking something to the next level with someone, you ask them to verify.” Can’t argue with that.

The men it doesn't apply to have moved on pass this post. But the dudes are guilty are commenting to see if anyone has figured them out lol
Stop being so hostile about this. It's a faceless verification process. Basically useless. I don't even get why there is a discussion about this. Verified or not doesn't take away the fact that 90% of the "bulls" approach couples or women with a dick pic within 3 messages and the vast majority of women will dismiss you based on your lack of effort to seduce them.
My wife and I both use this account and we pay for it. Won't get verified because like some people said in this thread... If we link in private and we feel a hint of chemistry, we will validate your identity in proper ways before going further. I don't need BtW to "filter" people for me. Fake accounts are a problem on any sites. You dismiss fake profiles, verified or not, throughout private conversation.

Even I A Black Man Who Is Only On Here To Flirt, Chat, View And Learn. Thought It Would Be A More "Authentic" Experience. If The Women And Black Men Who I Have Commonality With. Could Have A Fairly Good Idea I Am Who I Say I Am. If I Was Looking To Hookup.... Verifying Would Be A No Brainer.

Stop being so hostile about this. It's a faceless verification process. Basically useless. I don't even get why there is a discussion about this. Verified or not doesn't take away the fact that 90% of the "bulls" approach couples or women with a dick pic within 3 messages and the vast majority of women will dismiss you based on your lack of effort to seduce them.
My wife and I both use this account and we pay for it. Won't get verified because like some people said in this thread... If we link in private and we feel a hint of chemistry, we will validate your identity in proper ways before going further. I don't need BtW to "filter" people for me. Fake accounts are a problem on any sites. You dismiss fake profiles, verified or not, throughout private conversation.
And you miss out because you choose not to verify… simple.

It’s a choice and people can choose. So I’m just curious why you are so adamant into pressuring people to verify and if they don’t they are ridiculed as little single white guys jerking off while typing?
Well, obviously you over simplified or didn’t read the posts I have made in this thread… but hey we’ll go with what you said.

It’s 100% a choice YET you come here to argue against it which is absolute insanity. Don’t want to - fine. Not interested in meeting anyone - fine.

Here’s the real issue. You have posted several pictures that would qualify as a verification photo if she was simply holding a piece of paper - yet you choose not too. You you purposefully omit MANY verified members by not verifying yourself yet you say you want to meet others. It’s certainly circumstantial evidence, BUT it’s a great case for your wife/GF having no idea you are here. That may not be the case and I hope it isn’t because…

Men who post pics of l women on here without their knowledge are on step above a ******* to me. It’s not only disgusting but illegal.

The more that are verified in this site the more successful it and all of its members are!

Well, obviously you over simplified or didn’t read the posts I have made in this thread… but hey we’ll go with what you said.

It’s 100% a choice YET you come here to argue against it which is absolute insanity. Don’t want to - fine. Not interested in meeting anyone - fine.

Here’s the real issue. You have posted several pictures that would qualify as a verification photo if she was simply holding a piece of paper - yet you choose not too. You you purposefully omit MANY verified members by not verifying yourself yet you say you want to meet others. It’s certainly circumstantial evidence, BR it’s a great case for your wife/GF has no idea you are here. That may not be the case and I hope it isn’t because…

Men who post pics of l women on here without their knowledge are on step above a ******* to me. It’s not only disgusting but illegal.

The more that are verified in this site the more successful it and all of its members are!
I just want you to know I have heard everything you’ve said. 👍

Verified members will ignore you - that is the ones you are allowed to see.

More invalid excuses as to why you can’t take a 5 second video… SMH
There's no excuse to online privacy, there's no need attacking folks who are willing to verify to the right person. A faceless video still has telling things, surroundings, handwriting, geo data, etc that many won't scrub. This is a kino community, many of us are here for reading/viewing content. If I was gunhoe to meet someone I'd likely be talking to them on FetLife (which we're verified on).

Respectfully, your argument doesn’t hold water.

You have to post nothing more than you already have in your avatar and media. Staff can remove verification at any point with a simple message to one of us.

Once again, don’t verify if you don’t want to - that’s perfectly fine. But don’t make lame arguments for a reason not to.

People who don’t verify fall into one of three categories that I can think of. They don’t know about verification (or think it costs money), they aren’t here to meet anyone (just browse), or they are FAKE. Unfortunately the last reason is by far the most prevalent.
Interesting, we must fall under the not wanting to meet someone as we are real and like to share our experiences.
While we may want to meet people however we are here mostly to share our experiences and see others who are like minded.

Why do we need to verify? Perhaps we are taking this personal like we are less because we choose not to verify.

We have memberships on other sites we use to meet new people, right now we are happy with the friends we have and our life is full, should we withdrawal from this site?

Here’s the real issue. You have posted several pictures that would qualify as a verification photo if she was simply holding a piece of paper - yet you choose not too. You you purposefully omit MANY verified members by not verifying yourself yet you say you want to meet others. It’s certainly circumstantial evidence, BUT it’s a great case for your wife/GF having no idea you are here. That may not be the case and I hope it isn’t because…

Seems like you value more "Verified" user than people who actually pay to use this site. Like taking down photos that have been up for years on my profile like you just did now. So guess what? I just canceled my subscription to this site. Guess my money isn't welcome since I'm not verified.
I had been a gold member for more than 2 years.

Damn you sure showed me who's boss! Only took you 3 years to realize it. I'll finish my subscription and I'll be on my way don't you worry.
For the wonderful time we have left with you here on the site, gracing us with your unverified presence, let me remind you of another rule you will need to follow that you agreed to:

18. Respect the staff, moderators, and administrators. If a moderator or staff member asks you to stop doing something, stop. If a post, thread, avatar or media item is deleted, do not repost it. If you disagree with a decision made by a moderator or staff member, please contact them in a private message and discuss it civilly. Please be patient if you contact a staff member or mod and they aren't able to respond immediately. Your message will be answered in as timely a fashion as possible. Politeness will get you far. Hostility or disrespect directed toward the staff members or mods won’t get you anything.

Back