Why does interracial turn you on?

I'm a white male who always been a sex addict since I was young but when I became 25 I got diabetes and it made me impotent I haventhad an elrection for 25 yrs now but my favorite thing about sex is satisfying my partner so I knew I could still satisfy a manmbut not a woman and I went to a bookstore and saw my first black cock up close through a glory hole something about sucking a black man off was so wrong for a in the closet cocksucker would be freaking with big black cocks it made me a nasty whore bbc lover and I loved doing it in front of a crowd watching me get fucked while sucking another bbc off makes me love interacial

The skin contrast but also the taboo nature of it. My white housewife normal as can be in public but I want her to be an absolute slut in the bedroom. Taking a massive black cock in a dirty hotel room fucking her hard and rough making her feel like a sex toy nothing more.

The skin contrast but also the taboo nature of it. My white housewife normal as can be in public but I want her to be an absolute slut in the bedroom. Taking a massive black cock in a dirty hotel room fucking her hard and rough making her feel like a sex toy nothing more.
I’ve thought about this a lot over time, and I think a major factor, at least for me, is the fact that these encounters are set up with the specific intention of having hot sex. Not that it’s totally impersonal, but the focus is on raw, ******* fucking. And, not to be offensive, but the slight cultural differences between black and white, especially for those in my generation, adds a ”taboo” factor that turns up the heat even more. All these things make for a totally uninhibited atmosphere, which I makes The white women do all the things that they wouldn’t do with their husbands or boyfriends. Everything is on the menu.

For me, the visual contrast is where it starts. The underlying racial taboo is what intensifies the sexual connection on a deeper psychological level just as it enhances it on the more superficial level. The stereotypes are merely that, stereotypes, and, true to form, they do not consistently apply. Not all black men are of monstrous endowment. Neither are all blacks sexual savages. Not every white woman sustains her appeal beyond certain ideals. The reality of it varies, same as with anything else. But it's the uniquely erotic fantasy which exerts a powerful allure.

As I've mentioned elsewhere on these boards, for blacks and whites, especially in America, interracial sex is taboo because of the racist history. This unflinchingly bold viewpoint has shocked some members here, and others have expressed a vehement defiance. But how else to explain it? Why is interracial sex still widely considered taboo if historic racism has nothing to do with it? It has everything to do with it, and "the Emperor has no clothes." Whites enslaved blacks for centuries. Less than 70 years ago, 14 year-old Emmett Till was beaten, tortured, and brut@lly mu®dered for flirting with a white woman. It's certainly not a popular set of facts, and many don't want to look at this truth, but it's still there, and it's not going anywhere. What is your cogent rebuttal explaining the taboo? Let's have it.

The attractive white woman is the "forbidden fruit" for the black man. Conversely, white women sharing sexual intimacy with black men are often stigmatized. My own personal experience... I once enjoyed a "Friends With Benefits" arrangement with a former co-worker. She was originally from England ( I am a major anglophile! ), and at that time she was separated from her husband, who is also black. Julie and I would regularly have sex without the commitment of a relationship. Once she made it known that she wanted to alter our arrangement to pursue a more serious romance, I let the sexual connection dissolve because I wasn't in love; I was in "like." We remained friends, and we still are. I'm actually on good terms with her ex-husband. Years ago, when I was severely injured in a traffic accident, Julie visited me regularly in the hospital. She had begun dating a white guy. However, when he questioned her why she was being so kind, showing me such attention, Julie spoke plainly and truthfully. She told him that I am black, and that we had a sexual friendship in the past. Juile told me that her boyfriend subsequently broke up with her, and that it was her impression that it was strictly a racial thing. Some white men see any white women who have a sexual history with black men as damaged goods. So, yeah, let's call it what it is: racism. Don't be afraid to stare it in the face.

That's why interracial sex is still considered taboo. And shattering taboos is what makes this part of the lifestyle so much fun. Lots of you pop off on these boards about dominant bulls, breeding, submission, the superior black DNA, giant black penises and tiny white dicks... Racism fuels every bit of it, putting a kinky positive spin on it all. I think white women are beautiful, with their blue eyes, pale skin, straight blonde, red, or brunette hair. I love that contrast. But in addition to their beauty, the pleasure I derive from fuckng them has its roots ( pun intended ) in the darker side of this country and this world's history of tribal conflict.

View attachment 6832021View attachment 6832023
Well said. I love this. You were very respectful. That’s one of the main reasons I’m attracted to white women. They support me and treat me like I’m human.

I am just a pussy pleaser. I realised early on that having a satisfied pussy by your side is a recipe for a happy life. I don't have enough stamina to fuck a pussy as much as it needs. So black cock makes me happy because it will make my wife's pussy satisfied. Win-win situation for everyone.

Yep like i said, the contrast in the color is only one of the many forms of contrast... there's culture, backgrounds all kinds of contrast. Just beautiful. Another reason I love fucking Black women as well.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you.
View attachment 7124101
Well a few things for my wife and me was before she ever had sex with a black man was the fact when her blonde friend would come over we would all get naked and I could have sex with both of them. And we still do this from time to time. But I had watched John fuck girls in our dorm when we were in colledge and most of them white girls. It was kinda like I always knew as much as John was around us at home and in the club that one day he would fuck my wife. I can remember teasing her about him trying to slip his black dick in her and she would say I am not fucking him even after she had felt him him rub it on her and grope her on the dance floor. But finally he put that monster in her out on our boat that day and she has had several black men sinse then. Its sexy as hell watching the way she gets with a black dick in her. And our big dick friend Dan she goes wild.I am a lucky man.

Last edited:
It started with wife, she had a thing for black guys. Once it happened I thought it was exciting color contras, Blackman between my wife’s pure white legs. I really found it thrilling when he was able to take complete control of her, every time she got excited he slowed down, her begging him not to stop, and then he kissed her, both going down each other’s throats, her nipples as hard as rocks. She was like butter in his hands. Then she begged for him to cum in her, if you have never watched I cannot explained just how hot, wild and exciting it truly is.
To hear the lady you love beg to have her lover cum in her is exciting beyond belief. rando11, you are correct when you say you have to be there to see it for yourself.

Back