Why does interracial turn you on?

Personally, I grew up in a smaller community in California around mostly Latinas and White females. Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of attention from those groups as a young guy for whatever reason and so I grew up THIRSTY af for those ladies.

interracial sex excites me because I feel sexual rivalry with an African and I like seeing my white girlfriend's pussy being conquered by black people. I like the idea of my white girlfriend dating black people, it makes me jealous and I love it.

Attachments

• 02E1831.jpg
    02E1831.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 36
I can't really explain it. The lingering taboo certainly is a part of it, especially in the beginning. But I think it's largely the attitude some black men have regarding white women; a combination of confident eagerness and determined assertiveness that makes me feel special.
I like this comment. Many overlook the fact that women are turned on by the desire of the guy and some black men find an attractive white woman very desirable in a similar manner that some white women find a black male. It’s different, novel and then that “assertiveness” really gets my wife going. Her friend can never get enough of her.

Higher the skin on skin color contrast, the hotter for me. Simple as that. :qos:
Day Eating GIF

The contrast is a huge turn on for me, it just looks right and meant to be
i agree. Because of the contrast of a Woman's pink pussy being filled with a Black man's dick it looks like the definition of good sex to me. At least in cases where the Woman is obviously enjoying it very much. It just seems so natural.
i definitely can enjoy watching a Woman have sex with a white male. If she enjoys it, it's also hot to watch. However i wouldn't describe it in higher terms than "nice to watch". A Woman with a Black man on the other hand looks just so much more attractive and desirable. 🤷‍♂️

Similarly yes, but I’m not a man ♠️
It is always nice to get a Woman's point of view! But i wonder why you point out your sex/gender explicitely - it show up on your avatar in screaming letters. :D ImO more active female participation in the Forums would do the site a big favor and definitely be an improvement. ;)
So how do we get the Women of B2w to become more active participants? Do you have ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Also thank you for sharing your opinion.

When you say BW+wm would be similarly hot for you like Bm+wW i wonder... Are you attracted to white males similarly like you are to Black men?
Or do you like those scenarios for the female beauty more than the guys in them? Or are you attracted more to the scene and the sex itself than the individuals that participate? - Thank you. Your respectful insights are always appreciated. 😘

It is always nice to get a Woman's point of view! But i wonder why you point out your sex/gender explicitely - it show up on your avatar in screaming letters. :D ImO more active female participation in the Forums would do the site a big favor and definitely be an improvement. ;)
So how do we get the Women of B2w to become more active participants? Do you have ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Also thank you for sharing your opinion.

When you say BW+wm would be similarly hot for you like Bm+wW i wonder... Are you attracted to white males similarly like you are to Black men?
Or do you like those scenarios for the female beauty more than the guys in them? Or are you attracted more to the scene and the sex itself than the individuals that participate? - Thank you. Your respectful insights are always appreciated. 😘
Similarly yes, but I’m not a man ♠️
@2kindred_spirits
Would I be right believing that anytime a woman makes her presence known she's deluged, and to make it worse, some of those are so screwed up it makes women actually hide? I started as a couple and now hate to be lumped in as single among some of the whacked, delusional and lazy guys all over the damned place and it happens to EVERY adult site sooner or later!

i am not "turned on" by "interracial" dating and i would not choose a partner based on skin color. There are many aspects to consider that are relevant, surficiality is not one of those.
But i do like to see B/w couples (both Bm+W and BW+m) in public, especially when they show a deep connection and love. And i never think anything sexual about those in a public, everyday environment. i feel there is just something genuinely beautiful about those couples without being able to say why. 🤔

As far as sex and my voyeuristic inclination goes i like watching "interracial" sex, as you put it. For me the most appealing aspect is, simply put, contrast!
i don't see anything "taboo" about it at all, and don't believe humanity can be divided into different "races". Also most of the other ideas of possible reasons you suggest don't apply to me. ("curiosity" - you cannot be curious about anything you're already used to, "size" - what size are you talking about?, "superiority" - doesn't exist!).

It really all boils down to contrast. However for me it is not skin-to-skin color contrast alone. It is more a yin-and-yang kinda thing, the duality of it and the idea that "opposites attract". :balanced:
i don't like the label "interracial" which is yet another stupidity the p0rn industry came up with. i would love to promote a better suited term which describes it well for me: "High Contrast" p0rn (Would "HCP" make an appropriate shorthand?). Because that's what it really is about in my humble opinion.
This is why "white on Asian" and many other couplings do not have the same appeal and visual sensation as "Black on white" and "Black on Asian" have because it is really lacking contrast.
i enjoy watching lesbian p0rn, and a Black Woman with a white or Asian Woman makes a hot scene for sure. However it lacks the duality aspect an "opposite sex" (m+f) coupling provides. ;)

Another aspect that ImO makes a difference and contributes to what i've said about duality are the concepts of masculinity and femininity. There are some body features that are commonly linked to either of those concepts. The most regarded of those features would probably be body-height, with "tall" being associated with masculinity while "short" in comparison with femininity. Body shape: "muscular" ... masculine, "curvy" ... feminine. Facial features: "hard-edged" ... masc., "smooth/round" ... fem. Behavior: "dominant" ... masc., "passive/submissive" ... fem. a.s.o.
A few comparative studies have been conducted in which Women were asked to rate pictures of males on a "masculinity" scale. The same setup was applied to men with pictures of females with the question about "femininity". It showed that skin complexion was a factor too. A majority of Women related darker skin with greater masculinity while there was a tendency of men relating lighter skin with femininity.

Perhaps that's the reason why Bm+W is more appealing (to me) than BW+m? Is it just me? 🤔
Just imagine... A muscular built tall Black man "manhandling" a petite, curvy white, Asian or light-skinned Latino Woman, for instance. And then compare that image with any Black Woman / white male couple having sex. - Which turns you on more?

tumblr_mzwtuuHjdF1tnf7vio1_400.gif
♠️ vs.
tumblr_o9tf8q7afm1vx6fkwo7_400.gif
♦️
[animated images in this post are linked in from tumblr. I do not own them. Infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is not intended!]
Im turned on to watch my wife fuck a good black guy but not into me fucking black women i rather have young white girl 21 and over

Back