Who would you like to see blacked?

I've just been looking back over some of these celebrities and wondering how many of them have already been fucked by black men. I would bet most of them have enjoyed the pleasures of bbc more than once.
Probably. If not 🚫 THEY WANT and DESIRE 🔥 IT BIG Time. ERH

Probably. If not 🚫 THEY WANT and DESIRE 🔥 IT BIG Time. ERH
I mean it's just logical. Sexy celebrity women can have any man they want, so who are they going ot pick, a white wimp or a black guy who will fuck their brains out? Plus, it's that old casting couch concept. If you've got a black man making decisions about who gets what roles, you know they are going to suck and fuck him for the role.

Reactions: ERH
I mean it's just logical. Sexy celebrity women can have any man they want, so who are they going ot pick, a white wimp or a black guy who will fuck their brains out? Plus, it's that old casting couch concept. If you've got a black man making decisions about who gets what roles, you know they are going to suck and fuck him for the role.
For sure. That's the way IT works.

I can ONLY imagine.
One of my buddies told me, The sluts know they best put out real good if they want the job, then continue to put out if I hire them. His club has what you might call entry-level singers & dancers, so they want jobs real bad.

Back