White moms 4 bbc

if I understand this, then...
1 Black man since you've been in the momzone,
but lots and lots (too many to count?) in your younger days?

If you can/want to...who was the lucky guy with you as a mom?
And how were you available to "lots and lots"? Just curious. Both lifetimes are hot.
my first two years of college there were a number of guys with whom I was very involved, and sometimes there were others.

The one was actually my most recent sexual activity. Someone I saw when I was out one night, I know who he was, I do not think he knew me.

the Christmas Card from @StacyZ...

it's sent out to family

next family gathering, stacy is confronted by angry relative

this family member holds the card to stacy's face, disgusted
this family member turns their disgusted face to stacy

family member starts in with..."WELL ! I NEVER...!"
stacy: sweetly: "maybe you should ;) "

Last edited:
my first two years of college there were a number of guys with whom I was very involved, and sometimes there were others.

The one was actually my most recent sexual activity. Someone I saw when I was out one night, I know who he was, I do not think he knew me.

Thanks so much Kr1st1. That was hot to read. A woman's sexual history is always hot to read. Thanks again.

it's sent out to family

If my girls ever caught me.

Attachments

• Yoga Instructor 25 - Copy.png
    Yoga Instructor 25 - Copy.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 674

it's sent out to family

And then one by one the ladies of her family call her up inquiring about how to get started in the BBC/cuckold lifestyle on the down low! This is how to get all the ladies of the family into the lifestyle! No more boring family events in her family! All the women getting blacked together,and the hubbys doing their fluffing and clean up duties! The family that lays BBC together stays BBC owned together! This is the future of the modern white family! All will serve BBC!

I'm always amazed at white moms. I see them at Walmart, Trader Joe's, or Costco, at school functions, in pickup/drop line at schools, walking in the neighborhood, at the gym, or at Starbucks, driving their Chevy Surbans, Land Rovers/Range Rovers, BMW, or Mercedes SUVs, wearing a baseball cap with their ponytail sticking out the back and often wonder are how good are they in the bed, or how kinky are they, or better yet do they fantasize about black men?

Last edited:
I'm always amazed at white moms. I see them at Walmart, trader Joe's, or Costco at school functions, in pickup/drop line at schools, walking in the neighborhood, at the gym, or at Starbucks, driving their Chevy subans, Land Rovers/Range Rovers, BMW, or Mercedes SUVs, wearing a base cap with their ponytail sticking out the back and often wonder are how good are they in the bed, or how kinky are they, or better yet do they fantasize about black men?
We do

Attachments

• IMG_8271 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8271 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 624
Back