white husbands tasting black sperm...

For me, first of all, because I get pleasure from it that cannot be compared to any other. I can't explain why I get it. Secondly, my wife likes it, she perceives it as a full support of her debauchery and is happy about it. Thirdly, it is a sign of gratitude and worship to the black man, it pleases their pride and confirms their superiority.

yes it’s us . We’ve been posting on different subs for years but a few play partners told us to check this forum out and we’re in the process of getting verified

no particular story behind the clips . I have a cum fetish and love when he cleans a load off me or out of me whether it’s his own or one of our play partners .
OMG!!! I know exactly what you mean Elena!! I believe hubby and I both have cum fetish!! No..don't believe, I know we do!!!! Yummmm!!!

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I love to clean her pussy when her lovers have came inside her . I also love to swallow come direct from a bull, but I have to admit black cum has a different taste altogether, better ! Even better when mixed with her juices mmmmmm

Back