Bar pickups

Did the hotel bar thing once...also piano bar at a local restaurant...with my then-gf (see attached). She was alone at the hotel bar, I was upstairs in our room...she had a candidate who she was keen to fuck her but he was newly married and just couldn't get comfortable with cheating on his new wife. Did bring one guy home from the piano bar...he locked on her as soon as he walked in...and she on him, as well, giving him a big CFM smile. Eventually went over and gave him the "fuck me with my bf watching" scenario and he was good to go. Fun evening. Had a few close calls at a local restaurant with a large dance area and live music...twice with black men, one of whom she kissed and got his number....but she got cold feet and wouldn't call him. Also recall being in a hotel bar waiting to attend a house party upstairs when a large group came in for a family reunion gathering. Most of the attendees were black and my gf had a couple of drinks in her and was super-primed...so she went over to the bar where two 30-something black guys were standing and did everything but grab their cocks. She had a huge grin and kept looking over at me...these guys knew the deal and seemed OK with it...but she left them with hard cocks and drooling mouths.
So fucking hot

Back