white husbands tasting black sperm...

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!
hi

Attachments

• whitemuscleboy.jpg
    whitemuscleboy.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 35
I had taken my then g/f over to meet a guy for the 1st time. He was to take her anal cherry. I licked and got it ready as she gave him head. At one point we were DP hi pulled out blasted all over her ass, back, hair, my chest, hair, and face. It was a mess . Fantastic experience. She developed quite the taste for anal except with me. That was for others.
I know what you mean, Kim won’t let me anal fuck her as I can’t penertrate her deep enough ,she’s been spoilt by huge thick cock.

I know what you mean, Kim won’t let me anal fuck her as I can’t penertrate her deep enough ,she’s been spoilt by huge thick cock.
It was more about how exciting it was her with holding what she gave so freely to other men. The fact I was denied and I was her man let everyone know who was in charge and she would do whatever she wanted. It was a reminder to me who held the power.

Fantastic position , reminds us of a great night , I was watching Kim and getting extremely excited when Jim motioned me to come over to watch closer , feeling her hard nipples kissing her back as he pounded her , when he grunted pulled out and shot a huge load over her ass and back , I instantly licked it up and rimmed her ass .
Wow, you are a very lucky man !!!

Many husbands anticipate that moment of creampie leaking out of their wife's pussy more than they actually realise. It's all part of their black cock addiction which some never realise they have until such moment occurs.

I have been here . Old friend fucking my wife in the ass and me cleaning....wat a view. balls slapping on my face while i licked clit

Back