What's your unrealistic fantasy?

I have goals more than fantasies, but one unrealistic fantasy I have comes from a real experience at college at SUNY Buffalo over 40 years ago. I was asked by a great looking blond girl on the cheerleading team if I wanted to join the team -- the cheerleading team. "What, to be like a cheerleading boy?" "Yes," she said. Stupidly, I said no. My foolish young male ego ruled. Now I fantasize that I had said yes, and become sissified by the cheerleaders, and used along with them "on call" by the black athletes on the football and basketball teams. Talk about missed opportunities!

To fuck my current girlfriend's mom. She's a thick 51 year old sexy middle class white woman. She's so innocent and lovely. Would love to fuck her and have her peg me. Her husband smokes and drinks a lot so I know he ain't fucking her good. I'm only 28 btw. Love the older ones, and younger ones too. But I like older ones because of the power exchange that happens. nothing better than sexually dominating a middle class or upper class white woman

To be left naked and unaccompanied in a pro football locker room, to be fucked mercilessly by every black player on the team. Each one can have me however he chooses. 😍
You're a perfect slut for something like that -- all those hot sweaty black guys needing to release their aggression and seeing you as just a piece of ass. I can see big, thick loads all over your face and in your pussy. Also love scenes like that because it gets so loud and crazy.

You're a perfect slut for something like that -- all those hot sweaty black guys needing to release their aggression and seeing you as just a piece of ass. I can see big, thick loads all over your face and in your pussy. Also love scenes like that because it gets so loud and crazy.
Sometimes it’s nice to be seen as just a piece of ass. 🙂🙂🙂

Too see my tiny asian wife isah bred and gangraped in front of me. I want to see that 4’10 innocent faced asian wife debased. Literally used as a fuck toilet. I want to see them fuck her loose. All holes stretched to the limit. Two cocks in her pussy breeding her and most of all i want to see them urinate inside her used cunt then tie her up agains a post outside and have dogs fuck her. A fantasy that will just stay as it is

Attachments

• FDBDA672-0CCA-4EBE-824A-2682D7CEE5F7.jpeg
    FDBDA672-0CCA-4EBE-824A-2682D7CEE5F7.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 44
Having a mom and ******* threesome. That's my unrealistic fantasy.
lecy goranson we could be the same person GIF by Roseanne

Back